Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

thats what amazed me, a player "not playing" after a bid has been accepted and contract negotiations/medicals are happening etc, is literally transfers 101, i cant believe AVB asked him to play......

AVB was obviously trying to demonise Sanson.

His club needs money, I imagine the board told AVB he wasnt playing. AVB just a clearing in the woods

25 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

kinda hoping this is gonna get announced today???

If as alleged, everything was sorted except the medical (at the weekend).........why are we still waiting?!? :(

Because it's not actually happening.

It's more pretend ITK bollox from @AvfcRigo82 and Villareport!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Again, sorry if already posted, but this is a very good little breakdown.

Also shows areas in which we have improved, possession wise, how Jack gets more of the ball etc.

How Sanson will improve us even further and so on.

Great overview. 

Look forward to seeing him and McGinn in midfield, this video seems to suggest this guy works harder than SJM so that will be interesting to see them working together. 

It does seem he is a Barkley replacement if he is going to be in the first team. I wonder if Chelsea are looking for silly money for Ross so we have moved to have a player fully integrated into the team by the summer when Ross goes back? 

Would be nice to see him on the bench for the Burnley game but that seems unlikely now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

thats what amazed me, a player "not playing" after a bid has been accepted and contract negotiations/medicals are happening etc, is literally transfers 101, i cant believe AVB asked him to play......

AVB was obviously trying to demonise Sanson.

Exactly but what makes it worse is first he bad mouthed Villa with what was pure lies as it turned out they had basically (they just had to have the lawyers iron out the finer details) accepted a bid already.

3 hours ago, il_serpente said:

He failed the medical.   Apparently, they found that someone else's body had been attached to his head.

So, wait, are you saying there are rules against building footballers from spare parts? That's a shame, otherwise we could build an amazing team.

I watched the quotes from Smith and he did not outright say Brexit is delaying it, more that they were making sure they concluded the deal correctly to avoid any delays.

Some comments on Sky this lunchtime around the time they showed what Smith actually said and they again alluded to a French journalist who had said Sanson is most like McGinn in the way he currently plays.

Fair enough at Montpellier he was an attacker but has become more of an all-rounder and defensive player this season.

Â