Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

9 hours ago, MaVilla said:

When would the deal need to be tied up by to be in the Burnley match squad?

Medical in France first and then he'll need to quarantine for 10 days (I think) once he gets to the UK. Realistically, we're looking at him being available, but not necessarily ready, around the Brighton or Leicester games. We don't really need him right now anyway, so no worries!

2 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Medical in France first and then he'll need to quarantine for 10 days (I think) once he gets to the UK. Realistically, we're looking at him being available, but not necessarily ready, around the Brighton or Leicester games. We don't really need him right now anyway, so no worries!

Quarantine exemption I understood

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Elite sportspeople are exempt from this. He can come straight into training with a negative test. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Elite sportspeople are exempt from this. He can come straight into training with a negative test. 

Ah, great news. I guess they're tested every week, so fair enough.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

the quarantine bit wont be 10 days, i would guess if they have X negative tests they will be authorized?

9 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Checked in to a hospital apparently, heard they're using ground up Antler for medicine.

Ground Deer penis? I’m sure that is a cure for something, I think I found out about it from a Seagal film, the Glimmer Man I think 

Edited by Follyfoot

Wow Vilas-Boas is being a prick! Firstly lies about villa bid being pathetic, then throws his toys out the pram because the truth gets leaked that a bid has been accepted then tries to turn Sanson into a villain (before he become and Villan) simply because he is on the verge of a move and doesn't want to risk injury (which is standard practice).

4 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Wow Vilas-Boas is being a prick! Firstly lies about villa bid being pathetic, then throws his toys out the pram because the truth gets leaked that a bid has been accepted then tries to turn Sanson into a villain (before he become and Villan) simply because he is on the verge of a move and doesn't want to risk injury (which is standard practice).

Let alone when he mimicked Sanson in the style of an extra from Oliver the musical... 

9 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

The guys always been a bit of moany word removed.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Nothing is finalized. 

We are still currently preparing a bid

Might be. We want to be sure it's ready for slapping. The French are a finicky bunch. If a bid isn't properly slapped in, they might throw all kinds of tantrums. Flawless bid slapping is key to international relations.

30 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

thats what amazed me, a player "not playing" after a bid has been accepted and contract negotiations/medicals are happening etc, is literally transfers 101, i cant believe AVB asked him to play......

AVB was obviously trying to demonise Sanson.

Â