Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

10 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

I can't wait for this signing.

Same here.

It's also been refreshing to actually see a speculation thread not bombarded by muppets, kicking and screaming in their tantrums to have it locked because the player hasn't signed yet.

Fwiw, I think the player will be a good addition to our squad.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, mole86 said:

Really refreshing not having any fake ITK as well, offering people private messages and posting cryptic comments for attention. You really need to let it drop, you disappeared after keeping the Rashica thread going longer than it should. Really no need to bring it up on multiple occasions in the thread of an actual signing, one that you curiously didn’t seem to have any knowledge of...

If this is the case you need to strop at all the publications and reknowned journalists who kept ( And to a certain extent still KEEP it going ).

We were linked and claimed to be in talks until the end of the transfer window, not by @AvfcRigo82 either.

Publications still report that we were in advanced discussions with the parties pretty much almost up to the end of the window.

Some posters, DO in fact sometimes happen to get tidbits about certain players via internal and external links, doesn't mean they are on the transfer committee.

I remember @Vive_La_Villa had info on Watkins etc and I doubt he claims to be ITK.

EDIT: But yeah, Rigo is still bitter and bring it up more than necessary. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 4

Â