Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, Wes said:
On loan to Strasbourg for rest of season.

Why can't we ever just **** sell someone??? 

Assume his wages are so big a non PL team who are not tier 1 elsewhere can't afford to pay his wages and a transfer fee. 

So blinking annoying. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Assume his wages are so big a non PL team who are not tier 1 elsewhere can't afford to pay his wages and a transfer fee. 

So blinking annoying. 

He'll be the forgotten man right about now, need to get him in the shop window!

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So blinking annoying. 

Unfortunately all the other leagues are skint .

Years of allowing Barca, Real , Bayern , Juve (lol) totally dominate the tv rights and the other revenue streams has caught up with them. I know the sky 7 and all that but finishing last in the premier league means you can still afford to buy good players from Europe. 

sad state of affairs but they only have themselves to blame. 

Edit - Sanson is a good player but needs minutes. And what a hunk.

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So blinking annoying. 

Maybe getting rid of Ings salary is to bring Guendouzi in. Because no one can afford prem salaries abroad.  If it is i get it totally . 

9 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I remember him signing and describing his playing style as that of a ‘warrior’. A great pity we didn’t see that side of him, for whatever reason, as we needed grit and guile in our midfield so desperately. 

Good luck, Morgan.

Yes I also expected that warrior that was described, wonder how many times they watched him before signing him. I've said it a couple of times in this thread over the last years and I think it's quite simple actually. He said himself that he struggled with the tempo and the physicallity when he came here and got injured quite fast. He was simply not good enough and strong enough for the PL, technically gifted, but on the whole not good enough to compete on a daily basis. And when you are not good enough and strong enough, you make mistakes and you get injured.

The signing didn't make sense at the time and didn't work out. Best of luck Morgan, hope he smashes it in Ligue 1 and we get some money for him in the summer.

• Like 1

Â