Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, Thug said:

Emery has a plan.

His plan involves players with certain attributes.

Sanson doesn’t fit that plan.

Ings didn’t fit that plan.

Both got moved on.  Doesn’t make them bad players, just means we need something different.

I’m so happy that we have a manager that has a plan, and doesn’t say ‘course’

Yeah, that's fair. I think it's clear Danny is a very good footballer, just didn't suit us. 

3 hours ago, Thug said:

Emery has a plan.

Both got moved on.  Doesn’t make them bad players, just means we need something different.

This. We've come to a point where the squad is pretty good and players we're letting go are actually not terrible for a change. 

3 hours ago, Thug said:

Emery has a plan.

Funny thing is, Emery did say he likes possession. Sanson is certainly comfortable on the ball.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Funny thing is, Emery did say he likes possession. Sanson is certainly comfortable on the ball.

I think this is a loan to imcrease his confidence and match fitness to have a look in the summer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think this is a loan to imcrease his confidence and match fitness to have a look in the summer

I think this is a loan to free up part of his wages and make sure he's playing so that potential buyers for the summer don't forget all about him and aren't afraid to buy him because he hasn't played for 2 years.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

19 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

I think this is a loan to free up part of his wages and make sure he's playing so that potential buyers for the summer don't forget all about him and aren't afraid to buy him because he hasn't played for 2 years.

Bit of both for me. If he plays well and we make money on him, great.  If he plays well and we think we can use him, great. 

If he plays rubbish,  hello turkey. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Bit of both for me. If he plays well and we make money on him, great.  If he plays well and we think we can use him, great. 

If he plays rubbish,  hello turkey. 

Unlike Mr Personality, I imagine Emery will look at all players that could improve us instead of dumping them for lack of eyeballing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Clean slate under Emery but for whatever reason Emery decided not to play him. 

Well because it's hard to come into a new side and drop the captain and Luiz and Kamara are obviously our 2 best midfielders. We are honeslty lucky mcginn got injured so ramsey now will hopefully be starting the rest of the way. 

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Unlike Mr Personality, I imagine Emery will look at all players that could improve us instead of dumping them for lack of eyeballing

But do they have enough magical moments in them? 

Thats the serious debate right there .....

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Chill out, Morgan.

I think he is just expressing how frustrating his time here has been for him.

Gerrard cops the most blame for this imo - he never gave him much of an opportunity under Dean he was mainly injured.

I think he just feels he has a point to prove.

Wish him well and I for one will welcome him back in the summer.

• Like 1

Â