Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Says they're after Sanson not Cash.

It's bullshit too. The guy linked says

Me cuentan que el fichaje de Sanson no entra en las posibilidades económicas del

They tell me that the signing of Sanson does not enter into the economic possibilities of the
@RCD_Mallorca

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is a bizarre post, IMO. We've had some right **** words removed in our team over the last ten years. I've seen nothing to suggest this bloke is one of them.

It’s nothing to do with the bloke as a person. I wish he’d just bugger off somewhere else so we can sign somebody! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, pintpotvilla said:

Sanson is a very good player, he probably just doesn't suit the Unai style

Based on what? I’m not a Sanson fan boy,  I just genuinely haven’t seen enough of Sanson to draw a clear picture on what type of player he is. 

22 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s nothing to do with the bloke as a person. I wish he’d just bugger off somewhere else so we can sign somebody! 

I’m the same. It’s just not worked as a transfer, several managers haven’t fancied him and he’s just there taking up space, debate, wages. Contributing nothing (not particularly blaming him for this). Just want to draw a line under him and move on.

Yes I know he’s a human with feelings and a career etc, I wish him well once he’s gone. But for gods sake go.

Â