Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If there isn't anything of particular note in the Mail's 22:30 Sanson-fest, then it's really naughty of them to suggest it and fuel a rumour mill.

Nah - would have happened anyway. 😆

I thought he was doubtful for Sunday when he was asking Ross McCormack if he knew an electric gate engineer.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

along with Bidace who is also marked as having 'Illness' ????

Not because of any conspiracy theories regarding selection. He will be gone in Jan because it's turned into an absolute disaster of a transfer for all involved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Not because of any conspiracy theories regarding selection. He will be gone in Jan because it's turned into an absolute disaster of a transfer for all involved.

or we could actually try playing him for two games in a row.  he looks a good player why not give him a chance.

17 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I want full Sky Sports ticker and Jim White on this with reporters at Villa Park sampling the delights of Friday night in Aston on a non matchday.

Arry in his landrover arm out window

Arry: "Lad's clearly a wrong-un and will be gone in January."

3 hours ago, tezzaleed said:

or we could actually try playing him for two games in a row.  he looks a good player why not give him a chance.

He needs to stay fit for a start. He needs to actually prove himself reliable. Since the day he's joined he's been about as reliable as a rich tea biscuit in a cup of tea.

Is that his fault? No...but that's the way it is.

The relationship has got off to to an absolute stinker.

I don't think it's a good platform for a successful marriage.

I think this one is done tbh.

• Like 1

Â