Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Just now, MaVilla said:

oh that poppy, kk.

Not sure how that could possibly relate to racism, but who knows with the brain dead twitter generation 😜

It's the help for heroes thing. Been hijacked by right wing nationalists. 

Long way back for MS now imo. Needs some games somewhere.

21 minutes ago, Risso said:

The Mail says this:

"Topics were aplenty, though, from Smith addressing Morgan Sanson's water bottle-throwing frustrations (his quotes on that are embargoed until 10.30pm) "

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-watkins-west-ham-22008436

So the embargoed bit is specifically to do with the fall out. Which never happened of course.

What's the point of embargoing his comments exactly?

5 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Yeah the scum mail have also said Bidace is 'ill' but no one cares, not even when i post it on here

so they will wait to get more clicks to reveal why both he and Sanson are ill, i.e. Covid

How are you establishing that no one cares about bidace out of interest ?

8 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Yeah the scum mail have also said Bidace is 'ill' but no one cares, not even when i post it on here

so they will wait to get more clicks to reveal why both he and Sanson are ill, i.e. Covid

It's Smith's comments about Sanson's tantrum that are under the embargo, not his illness.  I noticed today in the press conference video there was a bit they really obviously cut out. That doesn't usually happen.

3 minutes ago, Risso said:

It's Smith's comments about Sanson's tantrum that are under the embargo, not his illness.  I noticed today in the press conference video there was a bit they really obviously cut out. That doesn't usually happen.

yep but then why would they claim he is 'ill' why say anything? If illness is the reason he is not playing then its illness.

If he's been a total tool then why do we need to wait to hear that and is that nothing to do with him being ill.

If Smith is angry with him then yes i agree that's the last we've seen from him and he's off in Jan as Dean loves a grudge.

But why is it embargoed unless it is Scum mail trying to cause drama and get clicks.

2 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

yep but then why would they claim he is 'ill' why say anything? If illness is the reason he is not playing then its illness.

If he's been a total tool then why do we need to wait to hear that and is that nothing to do with him being ill.

If Smith is angry with him then yes i agree that's the last we've seen from him and he's off in Jan as Dean loves a grudge.

But why is it embargoed unless it is Scum mail trying to cause drama and get clicks.

If they release it now. It will just get re quoted every where and Brum mail won't get the clicks.

10.30 is approx when most of the morning headlines are released. So just guessing they want it after that.

If it's something really big it will be out before 10.30.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Risso said:

Let's see if he confirms that Sanson chucked a bottle at a coach and stuck his finger up at them. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hippo said:

How are you establishing that no one cares about bidace out of interest ?

because the quotes about the embargo and Sanson being 'ill' is the same article it states that Bidace is 'ill' and yet no one has responded to that/noticed it, or responded to my comments - which is fine no one has to reply to me or read the crap i come out with.

But i would have thought someone would have speculated that two players being out with illness vs Westham might be connected?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

because the quotes about the embargo and Sanson being 'ill' is the same article it states that Bidace is 'ill' and yet no one has responded to that/noticed it, or responded to my comments - which is fine no one has to reply to me or read the crap i come out with.

But i would have thought someone would have speculated that two players being out with illness vs Westham might be connected?

I think bidace and Sanson both being ill might be connected.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

He may well be ill. Pretty shit luck. We’ll know the answer next Friday.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, hippo said:

If they release it now. It will just get re quoted every where and Brum mail won't get the clicks.

10.30 is approx when most of the morning headlines are released. So just guessing they want it after that.

If it's something really big it will be out before 10.30.

He is being sent as a envoy to sort out the fishing crisis. 

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

What the poop is going on 

Dean hates Sanson, so spiked his smoothee with Covid, now Sanson has Covid but Bidace also drank the smoothee so has Covid also.

Brum mail have embargoed this revelation because their Lizard Overlords forbade it.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Â