Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, hippo said:

What the hell I supposed to say ? - you seem to want to blame me for him not playing.

If he gets himself fit and plays well and I will praise him - but until then there isn't really much positive to say.

FWIW - I have said in this thread he is very experienced player  and has good stats with previous clubs .   

Well considering you've commented over 10 times in the thread in the last 48 hours, means you aren't exactly running out of things to say :D 

• Like 1

Really looking forward to seeing Sanson this season.

I think we will begin to see the best of him once he gets his match fitness back; a cameo tomorrow and a full 90 under the belt on Tuesday should stand him in good stead.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I think that is Scott Hogan in the back there 

I thought the same, it’s been too long 😄

Anyway, I think Sanson and Mcginn in front of Nakamba or Luiz would be our best choice this season. We’re keeping suffering trying to play a number 10. Last season Barkley, and this season Buendia.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Are we sure he is fit enough to feature? Really hope so. 🤞

He was in contention for Saturday according to Smith, so unless there has been a setback I will be amazed if he doesn't get game time in what we should be treating as a pre-season friendly. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He was in contention for Saturday according to Smith, so unless there has been a setback I will be amazed if he doesn't get game time in what we should be treating as a pre-season friendly. 

What I don't understand if he was in contention - yet didn't make the match day squad ?

Â