Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Looking forward to his return, we could really do with a bit of an unknown quantity (in this league) at least. Seems like the type of player who could become a bit of a fan favourite with his surging runs from deep.

Edited by Villatillidie95
spelling mistake

1 hour ago, Danishlad said:

have you seen him play?

I have and he was largely underwhelming tbh. He needs time in a new league and to get back to full fitness sure, but I’m erring on the side of him being average rather that transforming our team. 

• Like 1

Think the line up for tonight's game will be telling in terms of where Morgan is at. 

If he starts he is close and needs the 90 mins in his legs to start getting up to speed. 

If he's on the bench (or even worse not in the squad) he's still weeks away from starting in the Prem. 

I'm basing this on the fact that at the weekend Smith said he "was available for selection" so he must surely be getting there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I have and he was largely underwhelming tbh. He needs time in a new league and to get back to full fitness sure, but I’m erring on the side of him being average rather that transforming our team. 

Like Jacob Ramsey, Matty Targett?

This was largely the consensus among his detractors, this guy is a seasoned pro with pedigree, give him time ffs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

what I saw was average too. If he comes back and plays at the same level then he won't be a starter.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

what I saw was average too. If he comes back and plays at the same level then he won't be a starter.

Yeh, exactly. That’s what I saw. However, definitely needs time and better to judge after a few more games. Hope he makes me look silly and is crazy good. 

This injury is so Engels-like. I’ve seen him  in training photos taking part in the drills other players are who play every week…

As another poster mentioned earlier, if he isn’t in the squad tonight, which he isn’t, then he is still a couple of weeks away.

Seriously, when is this guy going to play for us? We’ll be well into September by the time he plays. 

Very bizarre goings on. 

Â