Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He brings more to the game than a Bent, but not enough to be at the attacking spearhead of our midfield unit. You know, in the 'position with no name'. 

Sanson might though. Just a thought. 

In 2023 maybe. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

Would be nice if the club actually made accurate statements about injuries rather than lies or silence.

I get it's sometimes good to play possum and not show opposition teams our hand before a match, but it's got to the point that no one believes a single word the club/Dean says about injuries.

When we purchased Sanson he had only returned to the side from Injury. When he arrived he wasn't selected for a while.

Then when he does get some starts he gets injured. I'm sure he went off with an ankle injury (this was in April) tbh it looked a minor knock.

Then he was ruled out for the rest of the season. Doesn't resume full training due to a twisted knee.

Current status - he maybe in training but not full training.

Thats 9 months when he's barely played a game .yet no major injury has been reported.

He's either been very unlucky or........

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hippo said:

When we purchased Sanson he had only returned to the side from Injury. When he arrived he wasn't selected for a while.

Then when he does get some starts he gets injured. I'm sure he went off with an ankle injury (this was in April) tbh it looked a minor knock.

Then he was ruled out for the rest of the season. Doesn't resume full training due to a twisted knee.

Current status - he maybe in training but not full training.

Thats 9 months when he's barely played a game .yet no major injury has been reported.

He's either been very unlucky or........

Or?

12 hours ago, a m ole said:

Or?

There was an article on TeamTalk or similar a few months ago suggesting Smith was looking to get rid as he had attitude problems. Did Engles have attitude problems? Maybe there is more to this than it first appeared?

Or maybe he is just injury prone? I think theres nothing in it, can't wait to see him in action

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thunderball said:

There was an article on TeamTalk or similar a few months ago suggesting Smith was looking to get rid as he had attitude problems. Did Engles have attitude problems? Maybe there is more to this than it first appeared?

Or maybe he is just injury prone? I think theres nothing in it, can't wait to see him in action

Considering they’ve given him number 8 this season from 25 last I’d suggest that the story was complete bullshit

• Like 3

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Considering they’ve given him number 8 this season from 25 last I’d suggest that the story was complete bullshit

Weren't the last few people who were given number 8 not important players for us?

I swear there was a post on it recently.

Not that I'm buying that Smith is looking to get rid of Samson btw.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Weren't the last few people who were given number 8 not important players for us?

I swear there was a post on it recently.

Not that I'm buying that Smith is looking to get rid of Samson btw.

Yeah but they were given it initially weren’t they?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Must admit though I haven't seen him in training videos? There is a squad line up at BMH with Dougie and his gold medal, everyone is there except Sanson?

He’s in between Matty Cash and Hourihane.

20 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Thats what I thought originally but isnt that McGinn? If not where's McGinn, is he being sacked off?

88322512_Screenshot2021-08-19at13_52_38.png.935a19548fa71d6292c832d12968a906.png

That’s Sanson behind Matty Cash there, Mcginn is crouched down on the other end of the photo.

Edited by Woody1000
  • Thanks 1

Â