Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

22 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Was clearly a bad one and I feel for the bloke.

But apparently he's on strike in Bosnia, is refusing to play, has had a bust up with 15 of our players, 2 staff and one of their dogs and hasn't been injured since he got his ankle injured which was actually his shoulder. 

Oh, and he's shit. 

Don't forget the front gate that he can't get open so he misses every game. Why won't the club just be straight up with us 😡

14 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I don't get it, we've seen him in training and Deano said he's fit. He hasn't played a single match, let alone a competitive one for about 7 months and had no preseason. Were we really expecting him to be thrown straight in? Getting him to play a couple of behind closed doors matches only seems logical and is good news because it means he's fully fit with respect to his injury. Now it's time to get that fitness up. How could anybody hear that from Smith and spin it into a negative I don't understand. It's the most positive news we've had about him for quite a while.

I think it's that some rumours or DS comments lead people to believe he would at least be in the match day squad for Newcastle , Barrow or Brentford. 

Pretty sure he has had a pre season as he reported back with the main bulk of the squad. He seemed to be training away from the main group - perhaps non contact training. I'm reading Smith's comments as pretty soon he will do full training and some practice matches and will be available for selection after the international break.

20 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I don't get it, we've seen him in training and Deano said he's fit. He hasn't played a single match, let alone a competitive one for about 7 months and had no preseason. Were we really expecting him to be thrown straight in? Getting him to play a couple of behind closed doors matches only seems logical and is good news because it means he's fully fit with respect to his injury. Now it's time to get that fitness up. How could anybody hear that from Smith and spin it into a negative I don't understand. It's the most positive news we've had about him for quite a while.

It's just classic VT response. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hippo said:

I think it's that some rumours or DS comments lead people to believe he would at least be in the match day squad for Newcastle , Barrow or Brentford. 

Pretty sure he has had a pre season as he reported back with the main bulk of the squad. He seemed to be training away from the main group - perhaps non contact training. I'm reading Smith's comments as pretty soon he will do full training and some practice matches and will be available for selection after the international break.

He's already been in full training. Smith said he'll be playing matches this week to get his fitness up.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

He's just pretty much shit.

Until he gets at least 10-20 games we won't know, but maybe better to support him and hope he comes good.... you know like believing in our scouts and owners reasons for signing him.

• Like 1

Just now, VillanousOne said:

Until he gets at least 10-20 games we won't know, but maybe better to support him and hope he comes good.... you know like believing in our scouts and owners reasons for signing him.

Sanson do one

26 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

If we don't make any further midfield signings then we will need Sanson to come good because our midfield is still our weakest area, let's hope he does so the moronic haters can do one.

Not hating, just stating my opinion of him. I will be behind him every time he puts the shirt on.

32 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

If we don't make any further midfield signings then we will need Sanson to come good because our midfield is still our weakest area, let's hope he does so the moronic haters can do one.

Well IMO there's a gaping hole in the midfield just waiting to be filled. It doesn't look a perfect fit to me ...but he's most likely going to get the opportunity.

45 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What's this opinion based on if I may ask? The 291 mins of football he played for Villa?

Yes. He's just another average midfielder that we have too many of.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VillanousOne said:

‘Moronic haters’.

Mostly just people giving a reasoned opinion on why they don’t think he will be the right fit for us and solve our midfield problems. 

Classic VT response. Somebody doesn’t agree with me that everything is great?… LOOK AT ALL THESE MORONIC HATERS. YOU LOT ARE SO NEGATIVE. 

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

‘Moronic haters’.

Mostly just people giving a reasoned opinion on why they don’t think he will be the right fit for us and solve our midfield problems. 

Classic VT response. Somebody doesn’t agree with me that everything is great?… LOOK AT ALL THESE MORONIC HATERS. YOU LOT ARE SO NEGATIVE. 

Agree that moronic is an OTT term, but it isn't reasoned is it?

The player in question this time hasn't finished 90 mins yet and has had an unfortunate injury yet there are people on here who have literally written him off based on absolutely nothing.

Get a grip and support the lad. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, hippo said:

Well IMO there's a gaping hole in the midfield just waiting to be filled. It doesn't look a perfect fit to me ...but he's most likely going to get the opportunity.

akRqxSI.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Agree that moronic is an OTT term, but it isn't reasoned is it?

The player in question this time hasn't finished 90 mins yet and has had an unfortunate injury yet there are people on here who have literally written him off based on absolutely nothing.

Get a grip and support the lad. 

Again, what makes you think we’re not supporting the lad? We are! 

Stop thinking people don’t support the team/players just because they don’t have a positive opinion of them. 

There is nothing I would love more than to see Sanson do well and prove me wrong. I just don’t personally think he will. 

Im not so foolish as to think proving a point on VillaTalk is more important that Villa winning. He’ll get my full support. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Again, what makes you think we’re not supporting the lad? We are! 

Stop thinking people don’t support the team/players just because they don’t have a positive opinion of them. 

There is nothing I would love more than to see Sanson do well and prove me wrong. I just don’t personally think he will. 

Im not so foolish as to think proving a point on VillaTalk is more important that Villa winning. He’ll get my full support. 

Fair play mate. 

Let's hope he gets his chance to show what he can do. I watched him a lot at Marseille and you don't start in a European final without having something about you. AVB was raging when they sold him. 

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Threads embarrassing. 

He looked good when he played, he had limited cameos where he looked promising and then got injured. He's nearly back. Support him.

Why are so many of our fans like this? Why would you spend so much of your free time just ranting online about something like this?

I can get sharing opinions and stats, I can get having an emotional reaction to a bad result or performance. But I can't understand hearing news he's nearly back and running to your phone to log on to slate a guy that hasn't been able to play for 6 months (including 3 months we weren't playing anyway).

Just bizarre. Do something you enjoy because it's clearly not this.

This is what I don't get, I've been a Villa fan over 30 years and any player who puts on our colours I will support and give the benefit of the doubt.

I find it far easier to be positive and praise players than continuously run them down over and over again on multiple threads like I am being paid by someone to make sure no mention of that player is not responded to with negativity.

Plus I believe in these owners, coaches, manager and general set up. I don't always 100% agree all decisions taken but I try and put that aside because these guys know what they are doing.

I don't think i've ever seen a player like Sanson who has played so few games and got a nasty injury get such a huge amount of criticism and weird conspiracy theories.

I really hope players don't read these threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â