Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

I’d like to see him near the first team asap, really. 

I rate him, but I’d like to see him get game time soon. It’s not like the other midfielders are playing well enough to prevent us looking at alternatives.

Just now, hippo said:

I will say one thing for him - He must have a blinding PR agent. 3 games in 9 months and people are still blowing smoke up his backside.

Mystique innit.

5 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Another example, different type of player but a player Spurs signed who was almost universally panned in his first season and had good flashes but did look terrible. 

Luka Modric

IIRC though he didn't disappear for months on end with a series of what appear very minor or even unexplained  injuries. 

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

I will say one thing for him - He must have a blinding PR agent. 3 games in 9 months and people are still blowing smoke up his backside.

Balanced by those declaring him as shit and not going to do anything here... 

Football fans at their black or white best 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ability aside, this transfer has been nothing short of a disaster so far. 

It took Laursen about 3 seasons to get to 10 Villa games. I wonder did people say the same about him 😉

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

You really hate him, all the negativity about him since he signed. Sad

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It took Laursen about 3 seasons to get to 10 Villa games. I wonder did people say the same about him 😉

Yeah but that was before we had the go to mentoring facility of large scale social media to keep us informed and insightful. 

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

What the hell I supposed to say ? - you seem to want to blame me for him not playing.

If he gets himself fit and plays well and I will praise him - but until then there isn't really much positive to say.

FWIW - I have said in this thread he is very experienced player  and has good stats with previous clubs .   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ridiculous. He’s actually a sous chef moonlighting as a footballer (Lange is naive and easily fooled) and banking maximum dosh, before resuming his career in a 2 star Michelin restaurant on the French Riviera. 

He’s mugged us right off - which is why Wes Edens is leaving the club in disgust. 

“In contention” for the Newcastle game…

Hopefully, he can start getting going for us now and get regular game time, is over his injuries/knocks and can shut a few of the cynics up…

Let’s see how he performs before writing him off. Looking forward to him playing a major part this season…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

“In contention” for the Newcastle game…

Hopefully, he can start getting going for us now and get regular game time, is over his injuries/knocks and can shut a few of the cynics up…

Let’s see how he performs before writing him off. Looking forward to him playing a major part this season…

Likewise. Keep thinking back to that awesome flick-turn he did last season.

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

There’s nothing I would love more than for him to start tomorrow, play well and you lot quote me on how poor of a signing I thought he was. 

Come on Morgan. Make me look stupid. 

The pisser will be that he plays and is neither poor or great - be a bit tasty in this thread tomorrow eve. There will those claiming he was better then Grealish and you and I saying he was worse than Hogan !!!!! 

Â