Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

7 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Nothing wrong with it. He cleared up why he was frustrated. Positive for his relationship with the fans.

Thing is what if he does a mistake in the next game. And in the game after that?

These post will just look silly. Is he gonna post  every time he makes a mistake?

For me no. Just don't post when things aren't going well for you and focus on improving in training.

Mistakes happens. There is no need to apologize.

Edited by villalad21

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Can't we all agree he got a hospital pass that led to his mistake?

Don't think anybody disagrees on that, but focusing on the rest of a smart performance from him and his visible anger at himself for the mistake.

Mistakes happen, the reaction is more important imo. Wouldn't have seen much of the anger from Sanson in the team toward the end of the 15/16 season who were making similar mistakes most games.

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nicho said:

I absolutely loved his anger. Played ok, made a mistake, showed his passion. 

Hes got a part to play for Villa. 

We need more of these type players in our team, their will to succeed forces the emotion. Its what we miss imo, a few of these players driving the others in a Roy Keane style temperament.Wpuld love to see it in Ming's , Dougie and a few more as well. 

18 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Don't think anybody disagrees on that, but focusing on the rest of a smart performance from him and his visible anger at himself for the mistake.

Mistakes happen, the reaction is more important imo. Wouldn't have seen much of the anger from Sanson in the team toward the end of the 15/16 season who were making similar mistakes most games.

I have no issue with any of that. Good performance. Goal not just on him. Angry reaction to play that led to goal then social media apology to clear the air and remove confusion. 

9 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I don't like players apologizing on social media. 

We all make mistakes at times. There is no need to apologize. 

My understanding was that the water bottle he kicked went into the crowd?  In which case I think a SM apology is a sensible option in case it hit someone.  Can't apologise (at the moment) to an individual - so a quick sorry via SM seems sensible.  I am also sure that he will be aware of how when Ross Barkley did something similar last season, the crowd turned on him for being a spoiled ****.  Think he was keen to get in early and show that he is still playing for the team and was just upset about his part in the goal.  Did he have to do it? No.  But I don't think it was a mistake to do so.

Surprised, but very happy about the reaction in here. 

Up until his mistake he was our best midfielder. Really good game, and looks like he’s getting used to the demands of the league. I’d like to see him have a prolonged run in the team. 

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Can't we all agree he got a hospital pass that led to his mistake?

Shhh. Some have a narrative to push. 

Sanson is quality. And I hope with Digne in the squad now, he can get more game time too. 

10 hours ago, Newry_Villan said:

He's a baller.

Was a little worried in the early stages of the game, but he just grew and grew and grew into it.

Seriously good potential player here.

Skill, tenacity, intelligence, eye for a pass of all ranges etc.

1 hour ago, Nicho said:

I absolutely loved his anger. Played ok, made a mistake, showed his passion. 

Hes got a part to play for Villa. 

Issue was Luiz was just ball watching after Sansons mistake. Mings could have taken a yellow card for the team to stop the play too.

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Thing is what if he does a mistake in the next game. And in the game after that?

These post will just look silly. Is he gonna post  every time he makes a mistake?

For me no. Just don't post when things aren't going well for you and focus on improving in training.

Mistakes happens. There is no need to apologize.

When you are subbed off and you're booting water bottles into the crowd you need to apologise.

It's unprofessional.

This isn't a wet blanket apology. It makes the club look bad and the manager. I'm glad he cleared up and set the record straight

Digne did have the option of bladders it down the line but I think our players have told to retain the ball at all costs. I think Gerrard hinted at that after the match. In which case Digne only had Sanson open. Sanson could have done better with the pass back and everybody dealt with the press poorly in that sequence.

Morgan needs to brush it off and get ready to go again. I hope he gets the chance. He has the potential to be one of the best three midfielders alongside a new CDM and Ramsey maybe. Luiz, McGinn and Nakamba pushing them hard.

10 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Problem is, he'll be back on the bench next week.  I don't see how we can keep him.

Also, not gay or anything but he's ridiculously handsome.

Sex on legs 

• Like 1

Â