Match Thread: Villa v Stoke

limpid

1 minute ago, deeps said:

Matters to me TBH. 1996 is a long time ago. Needs to change. 

Me too, we need to take the cups seriously.

winning breeds winning and it’s nice to refresh the records too. We are in football to win.

• Like 1

Tyrese Campbell is a good player. I like the look of their CB Souter too. Sam Vokes is a perfect back up striker. 

We've been sloppy. Hause needs to pass it to the closest Villa player, Davis has been poor. Passing it to the advertising boards. Lansbury is playing poorly but looks good doing it so I forgive him. 

Traore and Ramsey look a cut above. 

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Okay,  2nd half.

Few changes need made for sure.

Maybe bring on Luiz, Hourihane and Watkins around 60th minute for Nakamba, Angela and El Ghazi and switch to a 4-4-2 imo.

The European competition at the end of it might not be worthwhile but nice to win the trophy regardless.

We love a visit to Wembley even though we've won **** all there since its been rebuilt.

Ahem, play off finals ?

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Okay,  2nd half.

Few changes need made for sure.

Maybe bring on Luiz, Hourihane and Watkins around 60th minute for Nakamba, Angela and El Ghazi and switch to a 4-4-2 imo.

The European competition at the end of it might not be worthwhile but nice to win the trophy regardless.

We love a visit to Wembley even though we've hardly won bugger all all there since its been rebuilt.

Time to change that.

Apart from the important one!!!

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Dont think we're done in the window. This team is what smiyh has to pick from if we get injuries

Stop that talk at once!

You'll have some of these folk on here up in arms suggesting we need quality squad depth...   just look at Liverpool for example!

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

When he tries to play that intricate forward pass into a player surrounded by 3 defenders. He has to take 15 seconds to line his cruiseliner up and take aim that it gets telegraphed and gobbled up by the defender with ease. Must have done it about 5 times that half🤦‍♂️

or waits and waits just to pass it blindly while off balance inside to the other centre back, putting a friendly bobble on it for good measure.

2 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Did some of you actually pay for this? There's free streams everywhere :wacko:

I like to watch legally when possible, and if it’s not possible then I’ll consider the other options. Just personal preference :) 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1