Match Thread: Villa v Stoke

limpid

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair I mostly drink alone these days anyway lol.

It's a slippery slope but it's all in the mind.

As a matter of fact i'm more at piece when I drink alone these days.

Anyway back to this.

After 5 months of furlough I was called back to run the night shift. Only get chance to drink now on the weekend. Three or four large rum and cokes and I'm asleep, I like a beer while the match is on so got in some Guinness for Sunday 

1 minute ago, Robtaylor200 said:

After 5 months of furlough I was called back to run the night shift. Only get chance to drink now on the weekend. Three or four large rum and cokes and I'm asleep, I like a beer while the match is on so got in some Guinness for Sunday 

As someone who did nights for 15 odd years let me tell you there is nothing wrong with a 6am bourbon (or rum) just before bed 😁

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair I mostly drink alone these days anyway lol.

It's a slippery slope but it's all in the mind.

As a matter of fact i'm more at piece when I drink alone these days.

Anyway back to this.

I've drank alone for the last 10 years or so, I much prefer it to seeing people, problem is working from home and only actually seeing people once every few weeks has led to me going off the rails a tad, instead of just my 8 cans of Stella on a Thursday and Friday night I was having 10 cans and half a bottle of rum and a few Jack Daniels several times a week and still getting up for work.

Problem with working from home is that it is so easy to hide a crippling hangover.

Isn't anything major, I spotted that it was getting to be a problem and I knocked it on the head.

The real problem comes with this shit that I'm watching at the moment lol

Just now, deeps said:

We ain’t winning this. I think there’s 4-5 players here worth keeping. If more than 4 of these are in our squad next season it’s a disaster 

I think a good lot of tactical subs around 60 minutes could still salvage this.

• Like 1