Ross Barkley

LondonLax

36 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

His reputation as a player will take a huge hit after this loan spell. 

Wonder who will take him. Injury prone and stinky attitude. 

At forty million nobody

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Dean Smith said something about the energy which Jacob Ramsey showed when he came on yesterday. Maybe a dig at Barkley?

In that PM interview Smith also said that Barkley is working really hard to back to 100% fitness. Makes little sense to me.

1 hour ago, GENTLEMAN said:

In that PM interview Smith also said that Barkley is working really hard to back to 100% fitness. Makes little sense to me.

I was gonna say if he couldn't get on yesterday at 0-1 down then he's done. But if he's not 100% maybe not.

I know a lot of posters are saying I told you so but I was genuinely excited by this signing and I am very disappointed the way it is finishing. He has done nothing for months.

This is probably one of the advantages of a loan signing as had we had splashed 30-40 mil on him we would be taking a huge hit. Now it is still Chelsea's problem come the summer. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Bit of a mixed bag in the replies. Bet this fan wouldn’t have reacted that way had they not thrown the game away like they did. He was one of their best players. 

Sounds like he has been a flop overall though.

29 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bit of a mixed bag in the replies. Bet this fan wouldn’t have reacted that way had they not thrown the game away like they did. He was one of their best players. 

From what I've seen yesterday and other games he's a decent presence in midfield and can run with ball and power through but dosen't really know what to do once in the final third, made loads of wrong decisions yesterday when shooting instead of passing and vice versa so very Barkley lite.

Also still getting back from that serious injury he had at Chelsea so Fulham have to take him out every other game and manage his minutes a bit.

51 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He was one of their best players. I think he was allowed a lot of space and was allowed to play the game at walking pace.....which suits him.

I see what's happening I really do lol.

Barkley joins us, he plays good and then there's talk of Chelsea making us pay over the odds for him. So Jack says to Barkley we pals and if want to switch all while saving Villa a penny we will go to the Gaffer and explain to him. So it is all explained to Smith and Lange and they say right lad you will play absolutely rubbish to the point Chelsea can't stand the sight of you coming back all while they know your not worth anything anymore.

So Barkley plays absolutely horrendous to the point Chelsea say we can have him for 10 mill or under, all while Smith, Lange, Barkley and Grealish know the real picture of this cooked up scheme to get Barkley on the cheap signed for Villa has worked.

If we sign Barkley I'd expect this to of been the whole lie behind the whole reason Barkley is playing utter crap for us and that next season were going to see a complete different player the one we had seen at the start of his loan.

But I think we all know we won't be seeing Barkley again after this season and what I've said above will be totally pointless and will never come to pass.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Â