Ross Barkley

LondonLax

He's utterly irrelevant. We bring him on to add creativity when we're struggling and he does nothing and we actually look worse as a team. 

I see absolutely no circumstances where we sign him. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Either scared to death of getting an injury or so far checked out it's insulting.

He seemed to just run slowly in straight lines again. It's crazy if he is still injured and playing. Should not be featuring right now.

The mobility is not there. He comes on fresh and players who are 75 mins into the game can just waltz around him and its not a lack of effort on his part. He looks a shadow of the player i think i remember at Everton and Chelsea. I always associated him as having pace and an ability to get around the pitch well.

41 minutes ago, will87 said:

This is a player with over 30 caps for England and still only 27 Years Old, what has happened to him?

Chelsea 

Barkley, Drinkwater, bakayoko, van ginkel, Loftus cheek, soon to be havertz... 

Midfielder graveyard 

1 hour ago, will87 said:

This is a player with over 30 caps for England and still only 27 Years Old, what has happened to him?

I never thought he was all that good anyway. I used to hate that he kept getting picked for England all the time, used to drive me mad.

He hasn’t matured as a player: as one poster said earlier I. The thread, he still thinks he’s the 21 year old explosive player who can turn a game at a moment.

Problem is, he doesn’t have the intellectual gift to be able to see that the game has changed since he was 21 and that his body has deteriorated. He has to change his game

Â