Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Just now, Nigel said:

He must be the only no.10 in the game whos first thought when in a tight situation is to pass it back, thats not your job!

Would take a fortnight to turn 180 degrees and face goal. The bloke is more stiff than Hourihane.

Finished. Shot to bits. Joe Colesque.

I really do detest seeing him on the pitch for us.

I don't dislike him quite as much as the likes of Joleon Lescott and Steve Bruce but he's up there.

He's like a parasite once he gets on the pitch. We're immediately a man down, he **** up any time others work hard to get the ball to him and we just get worse and worse.

Go away Ross. You've wasted this chance to have a career. It's Chelsea U23s for you for the next few years.

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

**** dreadful. Why are we still giving him minutes?

Maybe it was just a blind hope that if he could find anything then it would be against Liverpool.  But no.  When he had that run and somehow managed to get himself tackled by Ramsey he spent the next minute waving his arms in frustration rather than chase the defenders, **** me.

If Dean just needed that one last look at him before finally washing his hands of him then I'm okay with that I guess. Should absolutely be the last we see of him in a Villa shirt however.

Â