Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

8 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Sky Sports reported he signed a 4 year contract and Lyon inserted a 15% sell on clause.

i have seen it as reported as a 3 yr contract with an option for a 4th year (not sure who has the option though)

10 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

They are actually great questions IF they had the brains to cut them out of the edit. Then you would just have a player saying great things about John Terry, the manager etc which fans would eat up. But they don’t seem smart enough to do that!

Followed by Deano saying " Yeah NO he's a player well known to JT "

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Supervillan78 said:

Very exciting signing IMO, bags of pace, likes to create and has an eye for goal. Can’t be negative about that surely?

as long as he's better than el ghazi and trez i will be happy.

I think this is more like squad signing, competition for Trez on the RHS. Looks like he needs a bit of love and coaching, not sure its an instant impact signing but he does look exciting and will certainly add pace and options which is what we are lacking. Can only be good.

Interesting one, I think he’ll show his worth. Hopefully beginning with Sheffield. We lack pace and dribbling (in our wingers). I don’t want to take what Lyon fans say about him as he was playing a wingback, his confidence level might’ve been shot. Since Downing, I don’t remember a player that used to cut inside. Possibly Snoddy but again he lacked pace. 

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As you mention that, Bremen might be trying to negotiate a ridiculous one?

They need cash right now though, we might be trying to pay less now and offering a sell-on clause, they will be pushing for as much as possible now.

33 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As you mention that, Bremen might be trying to negotiate a ridiculous one?

Possibly. We were linked with him last season @ 30m . So I'd deal with them at £20-£25m and I'd offer to get their left back @sne mentioned his name I can't remember who it is. 

Be interesting to see them all clicking hopefully. Traore, Watkins, Rashica and Jack.

seems to be some people saying he will be available for Monday.

However, he hasnt played a game since march has he?, has he even played in any friendlies recently?

edit: he last played in July (only 40 mins tho versus PSG)

Edited by MaVilla

2 hours ago, thunderball said:

I think this is more like squad signing, competition for Trez on the RHS. Looks like he needs a bit of love and coaching, not sure its an instant impact signing but he does look exciting and will certainly add pace and options which is what we are lacking. Can only be good.

No chance IMO. 

He's coming here because he's been told he is a key player on that right wing for us.

5 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I'm just stunned that anyone can be negative about this.

His stats are good. He's played for big teams. He's at the right age and he has attributes we are screaming out for. 

Its a great signing. 

I'm just guessing here, but maybe it’s because they've watched him play football? 

I call bs on good stats as well. 

But we'll see. Best of luck to him. At least he has a bit of pace or turn of pace even, and directness about him. Deffo needed. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I'm just guessing here, but maybe it’s because they've watched him play football? 

I call bs on good stats as well. 

But we'll see. Best of luck to him. At least he has a bit of pace or turn of pace even, and directness about him. Deffo needed. 

rudy giuliani wow GIF

Â