Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Just now, villalad21 said:

Considering he is a left footed inside forward he won't be a regular.

Jack plays there.

What's the point on spending 20m on him then just to sit on the bench for most of the season when Watkins can fill in out wide?

Seems a bizarre signing to me if it happens unless it's being used to flush out the Banana deal?

• Like 1

Just now, striker said:

What's the point on spending 20m on him then just to sit on the bench for most of the season when Watkins can fill in out wide?

Seems a bizarre signing to me if it happens unless it's being used to flush out the Banana deal?

Your right. It is a bizarre signing. Epecially considering Benrahma being available all summer.

• Like 1

Played central for chelsea a few times looks like he can cover all the front three positions, different to what we have he can carry the ball will take a bit of pressure off Jack, biggest flaw is his one footed ness! Still very excited about this signing and have no worries about the bad attitude  nonsense,  only lyon fans have said he has a bad attitude take that with a pinch of salt nobody used to like alan hutton , give the lad a chance 

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Jack plays there.

We aren't signing him to sit on the bench. He'll be playing and hopefully jack will be moving back into his best position which is central midfield.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Your right. It is a bizarre signing. Epecially considering Benrahma being available all summer.

Traore plays on the right that is not where Jack plays at all.

Said Benrahma would cost more and probably wants more wages than Traore too. 

It's not a bizarre signing at all!

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Fans and players player of the season award too I believe

So did we tell him specifically to never under any circumstances pass the ball forwards, or is that not an issue with bovver boots burnley?

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

One question that bugs me is if hes this really good player, why on earth did Chelsea sell him??

Because aside from last season Chelsea have been notoriously bad at bedding in young player. At points they have 20 players out on loan. Of course they will end up getting rid of a few good players in that lot. Just look at Salah. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Do you have a crazy statement randomiser? There's no end to you finding some bullshit angle to appear hysterical about.

Now you're using evidence some people on Villatalk (probably you tbh) choosing to randomly apportion blame to Terry/Suso even though none of us really know what's going on, and then there's all the context of the season. Now that's your evidence. What actually goes on in your head?

Just realised that by liking this I have made another troll happy by seeing how much his bullshit hurts everyone’s heads...

oh the double edged sword of rising to the bait

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Don't know too much about this fella but surely a left footed inside forward plays on the right?

Lot's of pant wetting now about this lad, Smith likes inverted wingers, and players that are adaptable and can play across the front 3. Traore fits the bill there, ideally I think Smith will line up with a pacey narrow mobile front 3, width coming from full backs. Traore fits into that too. Why people are getting their knickers in such a twist I really don't know. Before the Watkins signing people were saying the club was run badly, no ambition etc. etc. then all rosey for 5 mins. Now some people are getting really wound up about us signing a player of the type we need and writing him off before he's even kicked a ball.

Get the sand out of yer fannies and calm down.

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Jack plays there.

Traore plays from the right, whereas Grealish prefers the left. Adds competition in wide areas and both are versatile so there’s plenty of opportunity for both. 

Â