Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Just now, Genie said:

It doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a better idea than average joe. He would have known about him as an opposition player, and obviously knows the staff at Chelsea to get their opinion. 

the same chelsea staff that are looking at getting a high earner off their books...they aint going to say he's a clearing in the woods are they

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Is that supposed to fill me with confidence? 

He chose to go for Wesley as well ahead of Maupay.

dont go there dude, seriously. 

Maupay seems like the better option on that first season basis but let's see how they work out at the end of their respective contracts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

the same chelsea staff that are looking at getting a high earner off their books...they aint going to say he's a clearing in the woods are they

You’d hope they’d be a bit more honest with a club legend. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

It doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a better idea than average joe. He would have known about him as an opposition player, and obviously knows the staff at Chelsea to get their opinion. 

Ooooo I see you meant terry knew him better than an average joe because he played against him and knew the Chelsea staff?

My bad, I assumed you thought they played together, guess I’m the wrong one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Can we keep the weak assumptions out of this when there are no legs in this theory...

JT did however play with Traoré so this does give some confidence that he knows him well enough to offer an opinion on his personality and work ethic.. What we can only surmise is what that opinion may have been and wether this was taken on board.

37 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yeah, with players who can actually score for fun, you can forgive the selfishness. Malcolm Macdonald always said that the only three things he thought about in a game were himself, the ball and the opposition's net. I guess Darren Bent was another one. But I'd rather have an all-rounder - and I think we've got one in Watkins. 

I dont think Selfish matters so much when you a lone striker does it, your less likely to pass it off as your a striker and should be shooting or making something happen, most of the time anyway.

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

This is fantastic! Wow. This is Brazilian! Wonderful skill. The guy's got a brilliant outside of the foot. I know this must be a best of but still, it looks like he may well have an eye for the corner of the goal, something we badly need. Too many shots straight at the keeper last season.

2 minutes ago, robby b said:

This is fantastic! Wow. This is Brazilian! Wonderful skill. The guy's got a brilliant outside of the foot. I know this must be a best of but still, it looks like he may well have an eye for the corner of the goal, something we badly need. Too many shots straight at the keeper last season.

I said many a time last season we do not attack back post anywhere near the rate in which we should do. So if Traore can do that exact thing that Trez had seem to latch on to abit to late,we will be in for some goals off of Traore.

9 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

dont go there dude, seriously. 

Maupay seems like the better option on that first season basis but let's see how they work out at the end of their respective contracts. 

I prefer Wesley.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, robby b said:

Yeah I can see why people weren’t keen. 

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Considering he is a left footed inside forward he won't be a regular.

Jack plays there.

I could see us giving him a go centrally if Waktins is out.

He did better at Ajax and in France than El Ghazi did so I'm hoping he gives more consistant performances.

Â