Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, joshharris12 said:

Miserable forum this welcome traore I for one will be clapping as you come for the first time 

Text Glitter GIF by Beauty by Earth

Edited by Dave-R

7 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Same with strength, but you still wont let go of the Keinan Davis dream.

FYI Traore has 33 goals and 17 assists in 84 minutes worth of games for Lyon. How much more should he have produced?

1 goal in 23 games last season. Which is the most relevant season.

A player clearly on the decline. Jesse Lingard was a half decent player 3-4 years ago. Doesn't mean we should be in for him.

Who we should be in for are players like Watkins and Benrahma. Players who's been delivering the goods in recent times.

The former has already been done, great. Let's not stop there. 

Edited by villalad21
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Same with strength, but you still wont let go of the Keinan Davis dream.

FYI Traore has 33 goals and 17 assists in 84 minutes worth of games for Lyon. How much more should he have produced?

I know stats can be read in certain ways but still ?

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

1 goal in 23 games last season. Which is the most relevant season.

A player clearly on the decline. Jesse Lingard was a half decent player 3-4 years ago. Doesn't mean we should be in for him.

The man is coming into his prime, he only just turned 25, I can only assume things just aren't working for him at Lyon for whatever reason. Also Lingard is 28 this year anyway, so by your math we should be getting ourselves a cracker

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

In some ways you are right and I do not mind selfishness if you can make things happen out of it. It's when it costs the team games and you knew the play fail, but still go for it even though you knew failure was in the air, thats the kind of selfish attitude I do not like. By all means if you see a goal and are going to score sure have at it, tell your team mate to F off that was yours because you were a 1000% sure the move was going to pull off.

I'd rather have that than see Trez miscontrol half the balls he gets, and watch El Ghazi miss more chances from 4 yards out.  He's an upgrade.  Upgrades are what we want.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

The man is coming into his prime

Doesn't always work like that.

A lot of players have their better years in the early twenties. This seem to be the case for this guy.

I don't know what has stopped his progress. Whether it is a lack of passion for the game. Bad attitude. Off the field issues.

What i can tell is i'd take Benrahma. Every day of the week.

Edited by villalad21

35 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

At this moment in time it is more of a reason, Salah and De Bruyne are not a possibility coming to Villa, so I do not see where your Logic comes from there.

So your response is flawed unfortunately. 

You literally asked "If he was this good player why did Chelsea sell him"

You got a direct response and examples of other players Chelsea have sold and have now moved the goalposts?

My logic comes from your own post.

Wtf?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

3 minutes ago, The Rosk said:

I'd rather have that than see Trez miscontrol half the balls he gets, and watch El Ghazi miss more chances from 4 yards out.  He's an upgrade.  Upgrades are what we want.

That's the thing though, Traore can't control a football and misses from 2 yards out. He has both traits. 

I had enough of Trez breaking attacks down last season for this bloke to be the same. 

Â