Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, zab6359 said:

Becoming such an integral part of this team, glad he's kicked and proved the recruitment team right (again)!

And a bargain compare that to other wingers/forwards in his position, Pepe, Felipe Anderson , Gareth Bale (£20m loan!)

17 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Love this forum so much. 

Banter.

This is hilarious man. Was never against signing him at all myself but in fairness I can somewhat understand the wariness of people based on comments from Lyon fans even if it's a bit lazy, but some of the stuff which was essentially "never really seen him play but don't rate him and hope this doesn't go through" is...interesting to say the least.

After his attempted chip the camera shows him speaking angrily to someone, I wonder who he was speaking to and what he was angry about. 

Yes, the way he laid off the ball to McGiin in the build-up to our goal, wow! And then the perfect ball control and run around Gabriel, and the perfect pass to Watkins, superb.

21 minutes ago, robby b said:

After his attempted chip the camera shows him speaking angrily to someone, I wonder who he was speaking to and what he was angry about. 

Yes, the way he laid off the ball to McGiin in the build-up to our goal, wow! And then the perfect ball control and run around Gabriel, and the perfect pass to Watkins, superb.

Maybe someone was having a go at him for attempting the chip instead of putting his boot through it, either way he’s probably the best finisher at the club along with Ollie

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Maybe someone was having a go at him for attempting the chip instead of putting his boot through it, either way he’s probably the best finisher at the club along with Ollie

Yeah and he could play upfront if we needed him too.

• Like 3

He has amazing talent and should be in the team.

but i think we have to be set up, so we have adequate defensive capability, not to expect too much defensive work from him....that means midfield need to do that job of supporting the full backs in time of need.

his first touch, is up there with Jacks.

Edited by TRO

3 hours ago, robby b said:

Arsenal's goal keeping coach....lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TRO said:

He has amazing talent and should be in the team.

but i think we have to be set up, so we have adequate defensive capability, not to expect too much defensive work from him....that means midfield need to do that job of supporting the full backs in time of need.

his first touch, is up there with Jacks.

I'd like to see him play a bit more centrally.

Perhaps that's the long term plan. As much as spunking 25m on Barkley would be statement of intent signing etc he hasn't quite shown enough yet and get the feeling Bert would be as productive in his position with how he's developing.

Jack left, him centrally and then sign a new right winger with Trez back up and another striker and that's a really exciting set of options.

Wonderful technical player and we're really seeing that now in games.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I'd like to see him play a bit more centrally.

Posted this yesterday. Besides his excellent career record at CF most of his goals, assists or nearlys for us have been from #10 like positioning. At least Trez is excellent defensively

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

His end of season highlight video should just be every one of his touches and I mean every one. I want the amazing traps and settles he has no business doing and all the no look one time back passes, especially the ones in our own box. I think everyone should experience the intense joy and fear you get from watching Bertie do his thing. 

Love the guy. Never change Bertie. 

dont forget the cross his own defence defensive slice, its not intentional but its an entertaining heart in mouth moment. I think he knows what he is doing.....i hope :D  

• Haha 1

Â