Matty Cash

paul514

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I was chatting with one of the youth development coaches at Forest last week when my lad was training, he was telling me how much potential Cash has and what a great character he is.

How much do you want for your lad? Does he play LB?

10 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Petty Cash

EkosqN0VoAAoM3j?format=jpg&name=small

Another brilliant performance that aside, though it was a good tactical foul to make albeit in a funny way.

Hilarious. You get one f*** up per match in my book, and he made the most of his.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MNVillan said:

Hilarious. You get one f*** up per match in my book, and he made the most of his.

There was another tribute to the great Nicklas Helenius last night too, with Konsa having his shorts pulled down when attacking a corner.

And this was after Martinez paid tribute to Nyland’s goal line technology failure in a previous match.

Now I’m just wondering what other great moments in Villa history this current team will pay homage to. Perhaps someone channelling their inner Sidwell with a quick throw in assist, or playing the tap someone on the shoulder and hide game?

Edited by fightoffyour

1 hour ago, MNVillan said:

In hindsight it’s even more hilarious, Leicester are a dirty disgusting team despite all of their obvious qualities 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

There was another tribute to the great Nicklas Helenius last night too, with Konsa having his shorts pulled down when attacking a corner.

And this was after Martinez paid tribute to Nyland’s goal line technology failure in a previous match.

Now I’m just wondering what other great moments in Villa history this current team will pay homage to. Perhaps someone channelling their inner Sidwell with a quick throw in assist, or playing the tap someone on the shoulder and hide game?

Kortney Hause will re enact the Cahill goal 😉

He played well no doubt about that. But defensively he still looks very suspect to me. Like when he got booked there was no reason for him to let the ball bounce and run. He was being pressured by a very good player and he let him waltz past. There he should have either controlled it and passed back to martinez or put it out for a throw in.

Aside from that same issues our fbs always seem to have in that he was to narrow for a lot of their crosses on the other side and if they had been a little bit better they would have had a free header at the back post. 

13 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

I like him but yet to see much going forward. Thought he was supposed to be good at attacking being he was a ex wide player. 

Think when Traore comes in then with his tendency to cut inside we will get a lot more of Cash on the overlap. For now it’s good he’s learning what he needs to do defensively. I like him a lot but interesting how friends who support other teams identified him as struggling against Leicester which I didn’t see (other than the Barnes shorts pull).

Konsa played a (rare) poor ball out of defense in the first half that gifted possession to Barnes or Praet. Cash had to get back and timed his slide tackle in the box to perfection.

I know goals get people excited, but as a (lousy) centre half back in my playing days - that was glorious to watch!

So far he’s been good. Yet, in the games I’ve seen him, he’s been trying hard to keep up with the prem pace and using his full concentration to do it. it won’t be long before he’s doing what he’s doing now under autopilot and improving in other areas.  

Â