Matty Cash

paul514

2 minutes ago, KillieVillain said:

Is it just me but with his hair do he looks like  Lansburys little brother?And both came from Notts Forest !

spacer.png

Also, there's no such thing as "Notts" Forest [pedant]

• Like 2

6 hours ago, colhint said:

Screenshot_20200903-121302.jpg

Would wouldn't Would wouldn't Would wouldn't wouldn't wouldn't would would wouldn't wouldn't

Jesus. My heart was in my mouth for you then for a minute as I miscounted.  Had to start again from the right to make sure you were not going to be reported to operation yewtree. 

joe jonas relief GIF

Just editing this post and thought who the hell IS that guy wiping his brow because I would bet my house it is Guilbert. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Jesus. My heart was in my mouth for you then for a minute as I miscounted.  Had to start again from the right to make sure you were not going to be reported to operation yewtree. 

joe jonas relief GIF

Just editing this post and thought who the hell IS that guy wiping his brow because I would bet my house it is Guilbert. 

It's his younger lookalike Mathieu L'Argent

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KillieVillain said:

Is it just me but with his hair do he looks like  Lansburys little brother?And both came from Notts Forest !

I reckon these charlatans have just shaved Lansbury's face and unveiled him as a new signing....

Oh and nice to see another Villa fan from the 'shire 👍

• Haha 1

Â