Matty Cash

paul514

39 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

So was Alan Wright and he was ace. 

I remember against Newcastle once , back post Les Ferdinand back post I turned away knowing he's gonna score. But oh no you don't Alan Wright to the rescue. Outjumps Les Ferdinand! 96 season methinks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I like that he cuts the ball back for his crosses, it's something that Targett does which I love but neither Elmo or Freddie do.

Yeah I noticed that, he really likes to cut balls back doesn't he.

Edited by MaVilla

looks like he enjoys a tackle, looks excellent going forward, cuts inside well, cuts back a lot, going to be a fun player to watch marauding down the right.

Will have to see how his defensive skills hold up in the prem, but overall super happy with the signing.

Also he looks genuinely happy to have signed in his video.

Edited by MaVilla

I’m very happy with this signing, I’ve seen highlights of him on Quest and a few times live at Villa Park for Nottingham Forest and he’s someone that has always impressed me with his work rate and willingness to improve as a player. He also has no shortage of ability on the ball, not only that but he’s versatile and young and will get better with us over time. This could be an inspired signing by Smith I think, I’d be surprised if we were the only club interested in him. I think he’ll flourish here

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’m very happy with this signing, I’ve seen highlights of him on Quest and a few times live at Villa Park for Nottingham Forest and he’s someone that has always impressed me with his work rate and willingness to improve as a player. He also has no shortage of ability on the ball, not only that but he’s versatile and young and will get better with us over time. This could be an inspired signing by Smith I think, I’d be surprised if we were the only club interested in him. I think he’ll flourish here

I'm happy I think we overpaid but hey its not my money! Will be very interesting to see who starts at RB I do think Guilbert was an absolute bargain though so I guess things even themselves out.

Watched the highlights, he looks decent but looks pretty much the same as Fred but without the power tackles.

Maybe smith has plans to move one of them into another position such as the midfield 3 ? 

Would give us more bite, something we were woefully short of for 75% of the season. 

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

Watched the highlights, he looks decent but looks pretty much the same as Fred but without the power tackles.

Maybe smith has plans to move one of them into another position such as the midfield 3 ? 

Would give us more bite, something we were woefully short of for 75% of the season. 

Cash is a more natural footballer than Guilbert, Cash is more of a goal threat too and he’s versatile 

Â