Matty Cash

paul514

11 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Only played midfield 18/19 majority RM. Only converted last season because of Darikwa injury according to Forest mate

That’s what I thought - my comment was in response to someone saying “if he’s better than Guilbert why didn’t we sign him a year ago?”

Personally I don’t understand why people need to put down existing players when we sign a new one - we now have two potentially very good PL right backs (plus Elmo as experienced cover if he stays) and one of those players can cover elsewhere in a crisis. That’s a position sorted plus change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 02/09/2020 at 09:20, Phil Silvers said:

Terry's positional awareness impeccable as ever, easy to alight for going to the loo and perfect view of all the lovely ladies coming in n out, just lovely, be seeing you👌

leave him alone, you naughty man.

JT seems so settled with us....sure he is a chelsea fan, but professionally his head is with us and seems to get on well with Dean.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

leave him alone, you naughty man.

JT seems so settled with us....sure he is a chelsea fan, but professionally his head is with us and seems to get on well with Dean.

Ahhhhh I hope you aren't thinking the way I put that meant not what I meant it to mean meaning you thought I meant something entirely different but I hope you thought I meant what I meant and not what you were thinking I meant, because I really didn't mean that.

14 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Here we thought we were only making 1 signing today.

Turns out we signed the whole Cash family.

And still no striker, smfh 😏

Screenshot_20200903-121302.jpg

A whole lotta cash

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ahhhhh I hope you aren't thinking the way I put that meant not what I meant it to mean meaning you thought I meant something entirely different but I hope you thought I meant what I meant and not what you were thinking I meant, because I really didn't mean that.

I wasn't being mean...just kidding....thats what I meant.😀

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

The kind of signing I expected us to be making. Probably slightly overpaid and in the market of prospect fullbacks probably wouldn't be the first choice, but he's in the top end of that bracket and a good signing overall.

Â