Matty Cash

paul514

33 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

If his chant isn't based on C.R.E.A.M then we've failed.

Cash runs everything on the right wing. creotrw. Score another goal y'all...

That's the best I got  - Gotta be something better than CREOTRW 😂

Need Method Man to become a Villa fan already. 

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

think he's going directly into the starting eleven no?

I hope so osmark86. Very good player who will only improve and can play a variety of positions if needed.

Just now, striker said:

I hope so osmark86. Very good player who will only improve and can play a variety of positions if needed.

I believe I misinterpreted what you said earlier, I agree with you :)

• Like 1

I still think guilbert should be our starter. In terms of tackles and interceptions he is 4th or 5th in the league combined per 90. And I think he is 4th in the league in just tackles per 90. He is a very good player and we only won 2 games in the 13 matches we played without him. We lost 8 times in the 13 games without him which shows how big a deal he is for us I think. 

1.04ppg compared to 0.84ppg without him. In other words guilbert was worth 8 points to us this season. 

I think we have signed cash because he is bigger than guilbert which means against certain teams like Burnley we can play a bigger player who is better in the air without losing any attacking impetus. He is also versatile and can play as a rw or a cm even if that isn't his favoured position. This is good because if mcginn goes down again and whoever we sign for cm goes down we don't want to be relying on Lansbury or trying to get Danny drinkwater back on loan. 

Edited by MotoMkali

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Cash runs everything on the right wing. creotrw. Score another goal y'all...

That's the best I got  - Gotta be something better than CREOTRW 😂

Need Method Man to become a Villa fan already. 

syllables man! syllables!

• Haha 1

Just now, penguin said:

I think Wilder might spontaneously combust if we sign John Swift too.

The Sheff Utd. fans don't appear to have taken this too well at all judging from their forum 😂 

Didn't even know they were linked with him.

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

I still think guilbert should be our starter. In terms of tackles and interceptions he is 4th or 5th in the league combined per 90. And I think he is 4th in the league in just tackles per 90. He is a very good player and we only won 2 games in the 13 matches we played without him. We lost 8 times in the 13 games without him which shows how big a deal he is for us I think. 

1.04ppg compared to 0.84ppg without him.

I think we have signed cash because he is bigger than guilbert which means against certain teams like Burnley we can play a bigger player who is better in the air without losing any attacking impetus. He is also versatile and can play as a rw or a cm even if that isn't his favoured position. This is good because if mcginn goes down again and whoever we sign for cm goes down we don't want to be relying on Lansbury or trying to get Danny drinkwater back on loan. 

Guilbert might be on his way - according to some very unreliable websites ! 

Be surprised if he starts many games for us now we have brough MC.

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

1.04ppg compared to 0.84ppg without him.

Smith literally said in the interview he's " hopefully going to be a top full back " Cash starts RB start of the season.

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

Guilbert might be on his way - according to some very unreliable websites ! 

Be surprised if he starts many games for us now we have brough MC.

I think guilbert is the starter until proven otherwise. He was worth 8 points to us this season. Without him our attack on the right wing had no edge with him we were alright at it.

He was worth 4 points to us in the 25 games he played and is very solid defensively. Many will point to his last ditch tackles as poor positioning but that happens when you are a flying fullback and those same people completely ignore it when targett walks back and we concede. 

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Didn't even know they were linked with him.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/chris-wilders-frustration-sheffield-united-falter-bid-land-readings-john-swift-and-nottingham-forests-matty-cash-2957371

The inability to complete a deal for attacking midfielder Swift is particularly frustrating as Reading’s need to sell players and reduce their wage bill is clear. The Blades are understood to have had a £10m bid for right-back Cash turned down by Forest, who last week took Luke Freeman on a season-long loan from the Blades.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Smith literally said in the interview he's " hopefully going to be a top full back " Cash starts RB start of the season.

Only 22. Said konsa is going to be a top CB. Doesn't mean he will start the season he clearly has the potential to be a top player given he has only had one season as a rb but I think guilbert is the first choice like elmo and Taylor were for the first few games of the season. Except guilbert is actually good so unless he picks up a knock or has a shocker I don't expect him to relinquish his place easily. 

Â