Matty Cash

paul514

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cash scores goals which is good.  But i am concerned again we dont seem to be linked with many players with premier league experience 

Its essential we dont have another season like last

100% of our current players have Premier League experience. Thus making the need for buying players with this mythical experience attribute less important this season than last?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

To be fair to that Jake Alberice lad on twitter he called this one last night for £12m. 

Did he? I didn't see that. 

He seems to be taking credit but I didn't see him claim it yesterday

20 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Based on this it looks like Elmo would be the odd man out. Cash brings slightly more in attack than Elmo, and while Fred has shown to be a better defender so far, Cash is much better than Elmo there.

Right Backs.jpg

Probably not the best at reading these, but doesn't Elmo have the highest Attacking Output at 92? 

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

I can think of several other areas that need to be strengthen ahead of right back. Seems a bit of a odd signing unless either Elmo or Guilbert get sold.

Its Bruces 2nd season, Elmo follows Bruce in the 2nd season for the last decade. Its an age old tradition.

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

I can think of several other areas that need to be strengthen ahead of right back. Seems a bit of a odd signing unless either Elmo or Guilbert get sold.

Just because it might be our first signing, doesn't mean it's our top priority. Think Elmo will be off.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Just because it might be our first signing, doesn't mean it's our top priority. Think Elmo will be off.

Makes a lot of sense, Elmo is 33 in 10 days time as well which in our squad is the equivalent of having Totti rolling around at 41 still (just pretty shit and from Egypt)

Edited by Steero113

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

He had this. The message is from yesterday. 

That tweet was from just over an hour ago. When the reports were coming out. 

If he had that info Thursday night why would he share it after other news outlets reported our interest. 

• Like 1

Â