Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Injuries will be a deciding factor in this I think.

I very much doubt form will be. They'll have seen what he can do, and if we were in for him last summer, the attributes we were interested in then would still apply now. Assuming whatever injuries he's had this year aren't concerning or likely to recur, I would expect us to make make offer if the asking price is probably half what it was.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If Arlind says its happening, then who am i to argue with him. 

Well he was equally as accurate as the revered Fabrizio Romano about it last year.

If true, as I commented earlier in the thread, it means Deano is a REAL admirer, has been scouting very long term and sees big potential.

A poor season hasn't turned them off.

Value will be better etc.

This is the kind of " smart " planning and buying I guess they have been referring to.

We probably have a list of long term and strategic targets we've been looking at for ages.

They will already have identified how they fit the squad, what they bring etc.

Will probably be easier for us to attract/attain them now as well.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

45 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If true, as I commented earlier in the thread, it means Deano is a REAL admirer, has been scouting very long term and sees big potential.

A poor season hasn't turned them off.

Value will be better etc.

This is the kind of " smart " planning and buying I guess they have been referring to.

We probably have a list of long term and strategic targets we've been looking at for ages.

They will already have identified how they fit the squad, what they bring etc.

Will probably be easier for us to attract/attain them now as well.

If we were serious about him last year I can still see why we want him now. Especially as the price will have dropped. 

If the club have identified him as a top target then I fully back it. 

• Like 1

The thing that would make him a decent signing this summer, would be his ability to play up front, which is where he’s made most of his starts this season. But, should only sign to be a backup, not as a starter. £10m or less would be grand. 

[generic fish pun]Get it done, for cod’s hake.[/generic fish pun]

3 hours ago, Rich192 said:

The thing that would make him a decent signing this summer, would be his ability to play up front, which is where he’s made most of his starts this season. But, should only sign to be a backup, not as a starter. £10m or less would be grand. 

[generic fish pun]Get it done, for cod’s hake.[/generic fish pun]

I just hope our bid doesn't flounder again this year. 

3 hours ago, messi11 said:

He's not the player we need. Villa are already a good counter attacking team. We need players who are good on the ball, not Rashica

As a good counter attacking team we would be a much better counter attacking team if we introduced some real pace, which we don’t currently have but Rashica does. Besides I’m not sure he isn’t good on the ball. 

• Like 1