Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I fully respect your opinion on this and other matters, but please think about the thread and maybe reword your post a little

Of course! Which bit of bothersome? Happy to edit. I have no desire to offend. Just giving my opinion as someone who has watched him. If something is annoying happy to remove it!

I made some edits to tone down the negatives, hopefully that helps! let me know! We are all fans together here I dont want to marr anyone's enjoyment around a player they are excited about.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

4 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Of course! Which bit of bothersome? Happy to edit. I have no desire to offend. Just giving my opinion as someone who has watched him. If something is annoying happy to remove it!

Basically anything that could make it go on for three or 400 pages with irrelevant references to fish, possible airport or helicopter sightings and engaging the Germans to post on VT, also some funny GIFS etc 👍Try not to focus if he’s any good or not😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I fully respect your opinion on this and other matters, but please think about the thread and maybe reword your post a little

I too am curious as to which part of that post you found offensive?

edit: never mind 

lol

Edited by Thug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Basically anything that could make it go on for three or 400 pages with irrelevant references to fish, possible airport or helicopter sightings and engaging the Germans to post on VT, also some funny GIFS etc 👍Try not to focus if he’s any good or not😉

heh I get you :) ok well i edited a bit. But if you are anyone is interested in more details on how I see him play happy to post more :)

• Thanks 1