Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, peterw said:

wouldn't it be easier to not have threads about players until they're signed? until then just speak in the transfer speculation thread? 

I kinda feel that way too. It's hard to tell when we actually get a new player. Can we set up an email alert or something?

11 minutes ago, peterw said:

wouldn't it be easier to not have threads about players until they're signed? until then just speak in the transfer speculation thread? 

We cod lose out on 200 pages of fish puns then! Prefer not to have them in an actual player thread

21 minutes ago, peterw said:

That's crazy talk, then we wouldn't be able to have a whale of a time speculating his future!

27 minutes ago, peterw said:

I personally agree with this and talk about players who are not at the club yet should be kept to the transfer thread.

As it stands anyway i think there is zero chance were signing Rashica, it just so happens the horde of Rashica stalkers are out in full force on VT.

Simply for where we want to go Rashica is a pointless signing now, he's not good enough that's what were talking all the time on upgrades to Ghazi and Trezegeut because I think he's at there level.

We just have to be careful on this type of signing, it's a risk in a injury sense to even waste a player spot.

1 minute ago, beachboys1 said:

didnt want us first time no thanks

Well we aren't 100% certain if it was the transfer fee, the wages, or the fact it looked like we would be fighting relegation that stopped the transfer going through.  There were news articles to suggest all 3.