Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Only Deano, the player, and the respective clubs will really have known the full details about why this fell through.

Poor season or not, if Deano has been a long term admirer, and is STILL interested in him, that is a good sign, and good enough for me.

Some of, if not most of our best signings have either been " out of favour " " out of form " etc.

It's how long term scouting works I guess.

That being said, could be bollox.

I'm not going to invest my time into this again until @AvfcRigo82 sends a cryptic PM or there is more concrete info. I've still got PTSD from the last saga. lol

• Haha 1

Perhaps his agent has rung up Lange and admitted he made a massive mistake last summer in thinking we'd just be relegation fodder again.

Would love to see his reaction watching us win in the games Marvellous has started recently.

I'd still take him as a squad option and hopefully he rediscovers form that he had for a few years in Bundesliga and then he becomes first 11.

I can't really see us signing him and Buendia though. Will feel like then we have too many, clever incisive types but really no wide player who can really stretch teams with a quick ball over the top.

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

My evening is sorted 

Started drinking for FA Youth final - tick

Watch game

On to VT for Rashica thread 

Googling rare types of fish for punathon - Tick

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

This thread has already been spoilt and become annoying as happened to it's equivalent last season. Probably no need for it unless a serious link emerges.

Stop carping on, leave the kids to have their fun

54 minutes ago, useless said:

This thread has already been spoilt and become annoying as happened to it's equivalent last season. Probably no need for it unless a serious link emerges.

Angry Benedict Cumberbatch GIF

• Like 1