Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Did anyone follow his progress this season? 

If we can get him for around 10-14m I'd be happy. Wouldn't want to pay anymore than that. 

Rashica, Buienda, LB DCM and CB please. 

Stop start, to sum it up. Never really got going due to injuries, lack of form, playing in an atrocious team with a dreadful manager. It was obvious that it had gone stale for him at Bremen and he needed a move to rejuvenate him. He's still a very good player and would be good value for £14m for a lot of clubs.

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Stop start, to sum it up. Never really got going due to injuries, lack of form, playing in an atrocious team with a dreadful manager. It was obvious that it had gone stale for him at Bremen and he needed a move to rejuvenate him. He's still a very good player and would be good value for £14m for a lot of clubs.

and £14 million could be the maximum price we would have to pay if there isn't a lot of interest.  Bremen will be desperate for cash and so will take whatever the highest bid is.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

and £14 million could be the maximum price we would have to pay if there isn't a lot of interest.  Bremen will be desperate for cash and so will take whatever the highest bid is.

They won't have any choice if the rumoured €16m release clause actually exists. 

Ah. This again. 

It feels like a measure of progress that suddenly £14m is considered very cheap, and for a bit of a 'back-up' signing, when last year he was being thought of as the saviour by some.

To be asking whether he's much of an upgrade on El Goalzi shows how far the squad have progressed (I don't know if he is; never seen him play).

• Like 1

Right, I'm going to put this out there right now. 

I will NOT be watching another Werder Bremen pre season friendly on that Facetube Interweb thing again. It is 90 minutes of my life I cannot get back again and I can't afford to waste any more. 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Right, I'm going to put this out there right now. 

I will NOT be watching another Werder Bremen pre season friendly on that Facetube Interweb thing again. It is 90 minutes of my life I cannot get back again and I can't afford to waste any more. 

it's ok, Rashica won't be at Werder Bremen for pre-season. 

You can watch him in the Villa pre season friendlies instead!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Thug said:

‘Only 13 goals between them’

someone needs to tell this joker that they have 19 league goals between them.

El Ghazi has more goals than Foden, and the same number as Sterling (in significantly less minutes), and Traore has a very respectable 7 goals.

If you’re gonna write like you’re in the know about something, at least get your facts right.  Goals hasn’t been the problem for our wingers, consistency and all round involvement in the game is their short coming.  

I think the actual interview where those figures are quoted from was in early April.

Just now, ender4 said:

I think the actual interview where those figures are quoted from was in early April.

Then in early April, they would still have had a respectable goal count.