Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

No thanks, we have moved on. He had his chance but didnt want to come for the relegation battle

He probably wouldnt even get in ahead of Anwar and Traore on current form

After investing so much of my time in Rashica, when I really should have been working, last summer, Ide (yes, the fish) be more than happy to land Rashica now. Whether he’s the top quality winger we crave, I’m not sure. He’s not had a great season and has suffered injuries. The form could be down to him wanting out of Werder Bremen, it happens when moves fall through. Or it could be he’s just not that good. 

Anyway, if he signs for a reasonable price and Smith believes he’ll improve us, I’m all for tit. Just as long as he doesn’t say it’s always been his bream to join Villa. We know that’s not the case. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

After investing so much of my time in Rashica, when I really should have been working, last summer, Ide (yes, the fish) be more than happy to land Rashica now. Whether he’s the top quality winger we crave, I’m not sure. He’s not had a great season and has suffered injuries. The form could be down to him wanting out of Werder Bremen, it happens when moves fall through. Or it could be he’s just not that good. 

Anyway, if he signs for a reasonable price and Smith believes he’ll improve us, I’m all for tit. Just as long as he doesn’t say it’s always been his bream to join Villa. We know that’s not the case. 

image.jpeg.2d5cc5047d402dc8758f07dfae36fc00.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, BOF said:

So he decided not to join Villa because he didn't want to be involved in another relegation battle.

CarelessSeriousEquestrian.webp

7cd3d93c2797bb156ff9fd6bc3075df7.png

In fairness to him he wasn't expecting to be at Bremen either.

Just now, hong0311 said:

Can someone here make the sacrifice and go be a journalist, so we can open this thread up every transfer window?

Sorry, I’ve got too much integrity for that. I could do any job, traffic warden, police officer, tax collector, rent boy etc... but a football journalist is scraping the depths of morality. 

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

In fairness to him he wasn't expecting to be at Bremen either.

And I would imagine that a number of the targets that we might have this summer wouldn't necessarily have wanted to join us last summer when many (outside of VP) were predicting another relegation battle.  We are a different proposition now and players will see that, especially if Jack is committed.