Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

26 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

“An busy few days ahead”. Jesus Gregg, call yourself a professional journalist! 

Nobody else will.

Ok I was late to that one.

Edited by Mazrim

59 minutes ago, Green-White said:

good evening Villa fans, i am here to follow how the rashica transfer is taken by you guys, at WB there are high hopes this deal can be done for around 23 million + Bonis

Grüss dich mein freund! We always love having other club's fans on here, and before you even know it you will become a Villa fan as well! Ganz toll!

I had never heard about Rashica before this thread started to go abolute bananas. I've only seen short clips of him on you tube, sure he looks quick a catches the eye, but what I'm most interested in is how it is with his other attributes. For me the most important thing is how good his "football intelligence" is (or how you would call it), that is how good understands his team mates, making smart runs, moves and decisions, and most importantly how good he is at passing. There are often examples of players who catch they eye just because they are fast and run past a lot of players, but if they don't function 100% with the team and the style of play or are good passers they are of no good in the long run.

By watching the clips of Rashica I got a bit worried that he would be that headless chicken who runs and plays for himself on the pitch. Please say it isn't so 🙂

31 minutes ago, Green-White said:

no you can keep Boris, he might keep your goal clean because the ball doesn't fit when he is the goalkeeper

It wouldn't be a wise idea to agree to Boris as part of the deal because you just know he will change is mind after he puts pen to paper. 

13 minutes ago, Green-White said:

he can play on both sides but left is his stronger side, because he can go into the inside (like Robben did at Munich) and shoot 

I think it will suit him very well to be honest he has some good moves to give himself some space to take advantage of his pace, but sometimes he wants to do much "solo" and gets stuck and he likes to play together with a teammate as well so he can go deep.

most of the time he can only be stopped by fouls

*i cant post anything because i reached my maximum posting for today 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Don't worry, I've sent RayK to fetch us all a round of beers...  🍻

1clT.gif

Myself and the good lady have had an early night tonight but due to your last few posts I’ve had to nip downstairs, she asked me where I was going I said to get a can of lager love 🤣

5 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

'preparing a bid' 'considering a move' I thought we agreed a fee wit the club over a week ago and it was down to the player?

sack every one!

Media talk for, “I haven’t done any of my own work, I’m just going with what everyone else is saying, but I best keep it safe”

Edited by CarryOnVilla