Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

13 minutes ago, rayk said:

Yes, and I welcome the fresh links if there is anything to talk about and there is. Doesn’t mean he’s going to sign and doesn’t mean to say he will.

He’s a top quality player from all I’ve seen and offers better vfm than Benrahma and I’d love him at Villa if he wants to come and fits the ‘no dickheads’ policy.

I’ve said that From the off.

Better VFM he may be but I would prefer Benrahma if I had the choice. Maybe he's just the foil , like Wilson was for Ollie, to try and gain leverage on Benrahma. Either way we need a winger to compete,..........🤩

Just now, villan-scott said:

Not my point at all. Which you seem to have completely missed. 

My point of the deals being wrapped up within 24 hours including medical clearly shows that we had spoken to them before a fee is agreed. 

You cited Cash and Watkins. Chumps players.

Ive clearly said that when the selling club believes they are close on the transfer fee they will allow clubs to talk to the player.

But if we bid £15m for Rashford there ain’t no way we’re gonna be talking personal terms of even £500k a week.

6 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

We'll give you £50m if you take rayk too.

5 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Good evening, welcome to Villatalk. Unfortunately we have one poster who is convinced that there is no way that he will sign for us, and that the rest of us are idiots for thinking he might, so there you have it, the transfer is off. 

Also, the Rashica thread is much much longer than many of the threads for our existing players, but if you read through it you will see that we are quite, quite mad. In fact there is a train at one point. The less said about the pages of fish puns, the batter, I mean better.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Green-White said:

well the word is the same as here, same knowledge as you guys here, and the links are as reliable as it gets at the moment, of course it can be true, but i wouldn't wonder if they are just fake because BILD in Germany is like the Sun in England, spreading news hoping they get it right once ...

some of the fans in Worum are saying sell for 18 million but most of them hoping to get 23-25 million + some kind of Boni 

my gut tells me actually it could be happening and Rashica choose to go to Villa

Thank you. I would imagine Villa will be happy to do a deal somewhere between 23-25 million with add ons. 18 million definitely seems very cheap for a player of his quality. I really hope we get him here and you guys use the money to re-build and have a better season. Hopefully a good deal all around.

2 minutes ago, Green-White said:

well the word is the same as here, same knowledge as you guys here, and the links are as reliable as it gets at the moment, of course it can be true, but i wouldn't wonder if they are just fake because BILD in Germany is like the Sun in England, spreading news hoping they get it right once ...

some of the fans in Worum are saying sell for 18 million but most of them hoping to get 23-25 million + some kind of Boni 

my gut tells me actually it could be happening and Rashica choose to go to Villa

Danke. It would be good if it was true. what is his reputation like as a player? I think we have a policy of not signing players with ‘big egos’.

Does Rashica have a good personality in your opinion?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, rayk said:

That’s obviously at me and it’s clearly untrue, like the mods I believe that there is New information........

am not here to argue if you are right or wrong, what i learned over the years as a fan is some transfer talk can be true but fail at the last moment or they arent true at all or they will come through...

if you think it won't happen, that's your thoughts, but others here and in germany think differently

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Danke. It would be good if it was true. what is his reputation like as a player? I think we have a policy of not signing players with ‘big egos’.

Does Rashica have a good personality in your opinion?

his personalty is very hummble in my opinion, not a flamboyant party boy, on the field he sometimes has his ego moments, and he like to try to much.

his playing standard last season at WB wasnt his normal, but the whole team played crap together in the last few games he played he seemed to get back to his old standard 

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Thank you. I would imagine Villa will be happy to do a deal somewhere between 23-25 million with add ons. 18 million definitely seems very cheap for a player of his quality. I really hope we get him here and you guys use the money to re-build and have a better season. Hopefully a good deal all around.

18 million is indeed very cheap, that is one of the reasons why Baumann, Sporting director at WB, didn't negotiated any further with RB because he had a clausel of, i believe, 38 millions before Corona, due to his bad performance and Corona the price sank but under normal circumstances he should have been sold for at least 38 million

Just now, Green-White said:

his personalty is very hummble in my opinion, not a flamboyant party boy, on the field he sometimes has his ego moments, and he like to try to much.

his playing standard last season at WB wasnt his normal, but the whole team played crap together in the last few games he played he seemed to get back to his old standard 

18 million is indeed very cheap, that is one of the reasons why Baumann, Sporting director at WB, didn't negotiated any further with RB because he had a clausel of, i believe, 38 millions before Corona, due to his bad performance and Corona the price sank but under normal circumstances he should have been sold for at least 38 million

I agree. Anything less than 30 million is very good value. I'd happily pay 38 million +.

Love the way he plays. I do see how Smith is trying to build a squad of fast ball carrying players who like to get fast balls into the box (kennethwilliamsgif). 

Feels like we are getting closer to how smith wants us to play in the pl (similar to how he had us play in the champ)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Green-White said:

good evening Villa fans, i am here to follow how the rashica transfer is taken by you guys, at WB there are high hopes this deal can be done for around 23 million + Bonis

Bonis? Do you mean Bonus'? Like added on fees?

Wonder if the first links were actually rubbish, leaked by WB to drum up interest. They picked us knowing we were after wingers and had money to spend. And coincidentally that triggered our actual interest, we did some digging on the lad and now finally are actually in the running.  Stranger things have happened...

10 minutes ago, Green-White said:

am not here to argue if you are right or wrong, what i learned over the years as a fan is some transfer talk can be true but fail at the last moment or they arent true at all or they will come through...

if you think it won't happen, that's your thoughts, but others here and in germany think differently

I didn’t think it would happen 2-3 weeks ago when all the talk was about RBL. Now RBL don’t seem to have changed their position and so maybe Milot now thinks we are his best option.

if so, from our perspective, I’d love him to sign especially given your comments on his personality. 👍

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Love the way he plays. I do see how Smith is trying to build a squad of fast ball carrying players who like to get fast balls into the box (kennethwilliamsgif). 

Feels like we are getting closer to how smith wants us to play in the pl (similar to how he had us play in the champ)

happy kenneth williams GIF

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Green-White said:

good evening Villa fans, i am here to follow how the rashica transfer is taken by you guys, at WB there are high hopes this deal can be done for around 23 million + Bonis

Guten abend mein freund. 

Does that mean we have a deal at 23 million + bonus? 🤝

Just now, MrBlack said:

Wonder if the first links were actually rubbish, leaked by WB to drum up interest. They picked us knowing we were after wingers and had money to spend. And coincidentally that triggered our actual interest, we did some digging on the lad and now finally are actually in the running.  Stranger things have happened...

There’s always someone that brings this up. 

not in this case 

grigor dimitrov miami open reactions GIF by Miami Open

18 minutes ago, Green-White said:

From our point of view we want him as cheap as possible but the fee you are hoping for seems quite fair to me.