Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

You’re being pedantic now. It’s not out of the question that Liverpool we’re interested, or other teams that we don’t know about. Could be he wants first team football.

Not really. He gets first team football at WB but he says he wants to play in Europe/CL so why he would apparently reject Liverpool is bizarre.

And remember my comment was initially off the back of someone’s else comment he’d walk into a top 6 side.

I can’t emphasise enough I’d love Rashica if we’re still going down the winger route. And as one of Benrahma’s biggest fans I think Rashica offers better value.

Edited by rayk

Arguing what? I’d love the player. I’m in two minds as to whether we need a Raschica/Benrahma/Beundia player vs a player like Brewster/Obafemi who can mirror Watkins when Watkins plays on the LW to integrate Wesley.

i just don’t think he ‘rejected’ Liverpool in July but sign for us in September in the sense I don’t think the Liverpool link was serious if anything at all.

Edited by rayk

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I'd be quite happy for Purslow to just drop £25m on the table and get it done, rather than lose out. We can probably negotiate a bargain price as WB need to sell, but the longer that goes on, the more chance of another club coming in for him.

I wouldn't be worried. 

It will more than likely already be deal done with the player and a case of just finalising the bumflufferies of the transfer.

If you think about the logistics of this whole transfer for the player and his family etc. it was never going to all be orchestrated and done in a week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I wouldn't be worried. 

It will more than likely already be deal done with the player and a case of just finalising the bumflufferies of the transfer.

If you think about the logistics of this whole transfer for the player and his family etc. it was never going to all be orchestrated and done in a week.

tenor.gif?itemid=14660917

24 minutes ago, rayk said:

Not really. He gets first team football at WB but he says he wants to play in Europe/CL so why he would apparently reject Liverpool is bizarre.

And remember my comment was initially off the back of someone’s else comment he’d walk into a top 6 side.

I can’t emphasise enough I’d love Rashica if we’re still going down the winger route. And as one of Benrahma’s biggest fans I think Rashica offers better value.

But he can’t stay at Bremen because they are in financial trouble if I’m not mistaken? And a move to Villa, not Liverpool would continue that first team football. I get what you mean about him walking into a top six side, but that’s opinions. Whether he’d reject Liverpool or any other club might appear bizarre, but not impossible and not unlikely given that it happens all the time.

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Meme Think GIF

im still curious to why non of the UK press are talking about this

The press coverage for us signing a 28m +5m add ons striker didn’t get as much attention as I thought so I’m not surprised.  Some of the online pages you had to search more than you should have needed to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Because we're not part of their love in brigade. They only have time and knowledge for their chosen few.

We know it’s a big deal. If we do sign him it’ll be a small paragraph in the corner of page 4 or 5 of the sports pages.

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If we really have took this long to make a bid I wouldn’t be surprised if personal terms have already been agreed. 

But thats weird...... there are so many transfers where we all agree that a bid must be accepted before wages are agreed.....otherwise you disrupt a player?

Edited by rayk
  • Sad 1