Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Wonder if the first links were actually rubbish, leaked by WB to drum up interest. They picked us knowing we were after wingers and had money to spend. And coincidentally that triggered our actual interest, we did some digging on the lad and now finally are actually in the running.  Stranger things have happened...

We've been linked with him for about a year mate. Lol

Just now, rayk said:

I didn’t think it would happen 2-3 weeks ago when all the talk was about RBL. Now RBL don’t seem to have changed their position and so maybe Milot now thinks we are his best option.

if so, from our perspective, I’d love him to sign especially given your comments on his personality. 👍

Rayk, the only way you make up for this is if you post the "IT'S HAPPENING" gif to let us know you think it is possible. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Wonder if the first links were actually rubbish, leaked by WB to drum up interest. They picked us knowing we were after wingers and had money to spend. And coincidentally that triggered our actual interest, we did some digging on the lad and now finally are actually in the running.  Stranger things have happened...

With the greatest of respect I think that would be a damning indictment of our analysts/scouting system.

Besides weren’t we linked with him in January too?

• Like 1

i must agree with Ryak on some parts

yes Rashica had his mind set on RBL, but only because they play CL, at one point he has seen how much RBL did value him ..... not much.

And now his eyes are focused on other clubs Milan was in the mix because of R. Rangnick, who was about to become Sporting Director at Milan, as this didn'tr come through, Milan wasn't interested anymore (if they were it at all, which i doubt) Liverpool could have been but that was at the beginning of this year (could have been fake aswell) 

for now the only two that could be in the mix for real are you and Leeds as far as i know, on which i think Leeds don't really need him (not 100% sure)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rayk said:

I didn’t think it would happen 2-3 weeks ago when all the talk was about RBL. Now RBL don’t seem to have changed their position and so maybe Milot now thinks we are his best option.

if so, from our perspective, I’d love him to sign especially given your comments on his personality. 👍

Doubt you’re going to get off that easily mate ;)

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, rayk said:

How dare you make a fair point...... 👍

I guess in some cases certain UK journos have been told to keep quiet to put other clubs off the trail?! I know I'm clutching at straws.

As for Rashica, despite looking like Jack Wiltshire let's hope he doesnt play like the inflated ego show pony!

7 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

No chance. 

We were linked in Jan. We clearly have wanted him for awhile. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've been linked with him for about a year mate. Lol

9 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

There’s always someone that brings this up. 

not in this case 

grigor dimitrov miami open reactions GIF by Miami Open

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

No chance. 

We were linked in Jan. We clearly have wanted him for awhile. 

That'll be a no then.  Must have totally missed the links in Jan.  

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

1 hour ago, Okonokos said:

source.gif

How come theres so many gifs of him dancing about in the Bremen kit? Think this is the 3rd one I've seen!

Is there some kind of contractual obligation for him to be dancing about? Is it a common thing in German football?

No way would I agree to make a pratt out of myself if I was a multimillionaire 

• Haha 1

Just now, Junxs said:

How come theres so many gifs of him dancing about in the Bremen kit? Think this is the 3rd one I've seen!

Is there some kind of contractual obligation for him to be dancing about? Is it a common thing in German football?

Most clubs seem to do it now. They're used by the official twitter feeds by clubs when they're doing live updates of games and a goal is scored.

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

But since you’re not get your dancing shoes on for the all night Rashica party!