Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, rayk said:

If he shows the same sort of form as he has at Liepzig then yes.

If he turns out like Wes then of course they’ll be questions about his commitment.

Why, exactly? 

Wesley's form was up and down pre injury.  He may or may not go on to be a useful forward for us. Too early to say with that setback. 

But nothing pre January illustrated a lack of commitment. Just a player struggling for consistency. Pretty certain he didn't volunteer for a cruciate injury either. 

Odd comment. 

Edited by HolteExile
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

This thread has 102 pages more than the Speculation Source Blacklist thread and that's been here for 8 years.

And what a riveting read it isn't. 

14 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

How many pages did Kiyotake and Belhanda reach?

Had a quick look because I was interested myself. It seems Kiyotake had 2 threads but only managed a combined 57, Belhanda on the other hand got up to 77.

Light work for Rashica. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Good morning Rashica fans, today is the day! Wankfest Wednesday is here! now is the time, it’s happening! Welcome Milot! 

Maybe, or not. Probably not.
 Sad Baby GIF

Sorry, but I wish some of you guys would take this matter a little more serious.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Swear to God, if I don't wake up tomorrow to a proper update to this saga, I'm going to *checks notes* keep checking this thread as I have been doing for the past week.

Updates on news site are probably originated from this thread anyways :cheers:

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Hmmm I just scrolled down this thread and saw a gif of a crying 3 year old girl followed by this pic... 

It was relation to the wankfest Wednesday part of the post not the GIF thought that was obvious 🙂

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Sad 1