Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Great way to hit the 100 page mark!

GIF by South Park

To many people wanting to higher this pages with posts,why?

Edited by Dave-R

9 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

No offence. I like debate but sometimes pissing in the wind seems like ...a faff. 

Absolutely fine, you’re entitled to your view that Rashica isn’t using us to find a better club/will be 100% professional/won’t eff off at the first whiff of a transfer to a bigger club.

im entitled to say whilst he’s a fabulous player and would love him at VP, I have my doubts whether he’ll come here / his attitude if he comes / and that it would be no surprise to me if he effed Off at the first whiff of a transfer to a bigger club.

👍

Edited by rayk

53 minutes ago, rayk said:

For what it’s worth, I think we wanted to sign him (for a second time) and at the moment he’s leaving us high and dry until this turns up for him....

19AF75C1-9BA9-4C21-AA9D-CE6B6C2D5535.jpeg

I'm prob being daft but who is that lovely looking lady.

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Google Julie Wadsworth and Marc Draper and stick the story up as I am too thick, she got sent down for it 

page 100 really does go off with a bang!!

Blimey, I just did and that is sick sick stuff. Would never have posted that pic had I known.

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Blimey, I just did and that is sick sick stuff. Would never have posted that pic had I known.

Not your fault fella, it’s completely random stuff. I remember the story when it broke and came across that picture of myself

1 minute ago, rayk said:

Dave, you will hopefully change your view if you do the Google search.

I'm clueless as to what's going on here, I've obviously missed something.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Why what's going on here with this woman.

Her and her husband lured schoolchildren into the woods to play with her sexually  while he kept watch, Was around the time of that photo as well. They both got five years for it, at the time they were big radio personalities in Leicester

Edited by Follyfoot

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Her and her husband lured schoolchildren into the woods to play with her sexually  while he kept watch, Was around the time of that photo as well. They both got five years for it, at the time they were big radio personalities in Leicester

That's F'in disgusting. Only five years for such shit, that is just beyond shocking.

• Like 1

@Follyfoot

Are you sure that’s her? The DM article says she was 60 in 2017 and Drapes is only 49 now....

No way, even with slap, is she 14 years older than Drapes in that picture.

I’m confused.

*Edit* just scrolled down the full DM article and there she is....so unless the DM got it wrong you’re right.

Edited by rayk

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

WHERE HAS RASHICA SAID THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY FOR US? 

Look at his agents comments.

And secondly, where has he or his agent said they anything to suggest he does??