Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think we’re even going to sign him. Let alone debating his motivation! 

For what it’s worth, I think we wanted to sign him (for a second time) and at the moment he’s leaving us high and dry until this turns up for him....

19AF75C1-9BA9-4C21-AA9D-CE6B6C2D5535.jpeg

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

One from ages ago with quotes from his agent only, saying he hopes to play Champions League at some point and there are clubs interested. Yeah. We know. Also, every single footballer in the world would want to play Champions League. Including Jack Grealish and the entire Villa squad.

The second one has no quotes, and just seems to be the same rehashed shit narrative we heard last week. So what? Any idiot could write that. Who says we'll be in a relegation battle? Don't you think our owners have higher hopes? Sell a better vision? We can't offer CL this coming season. We can offer a lot of money and the intention of challenging for honours.

My thoughts entirely. We are a perfect stepping stone for the big league if he’s got it in him. Not sure he’s the Calibre of player yet who can throw out that kind of demand, and FWIW we won’t be a relegation candidate next season.

18 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

One from ages ago with quotes from his agent only, saying he hopes to play Champions League at some point and there are clubs interested. Yeah. We know. Also, every single footballer in the world would want to play Champions League. Including Jack Grealish and the entire Villa squad.

The second one has no quotes, and just seems to be the same rehashed shit narrative we heard last week. So what? Any idiot could write that. Who says we'll be in a relegation battle? Don't you think our owners have higher hopes? Sell a better vision? We can't offer CL this coming season. We can offer a lot of money and the intention of challenging for honours.

Hey, I can find more recent ones if you like? And just because every footballer may want to play CL football doesn’t mean they can.....it’s just he’s more likely to dictate that than most of our squad.

Your second point makes no sense. Whether it came from January when we were interested or now I t’s obviously HIS view of Villa and staying up on the last game of the season ain’t going to help all of the vision BS IF he’s our first signing lol.

Sign Edouard, Benrahma, Ramsdale etc FIRST before you sell him the vision play.

Edited by rayk

11 minutes ago, thunderball said:

My thoughts entirely. We are a perfect stepping stone for the big league if he’s got it in him. Not sure he’s the Calibre of player yet who can throw out that kind of demand, and FWIW we won’t be a relegation candidate next season.

You know we won’t, I know we won’t, most of us on here no we won’t but he’s the fella who’s going to have to sign a 5 year deal and so may need some more persuading.

As for being a stepping stone then fine.....but why hasn’t he signed yet when it’s been rumbling on for two weeks now. Feels more and more he’s using our clear interest to hold out for CL football at Leipzig / a ‘bigger’ club more likely to offer him Euro games sooner than us.

Edited by rayk

5 minutes ago, rayk said:

Hey, I can find more recent ones if you like? And just because every footballer may want to play CL football doesn’t mean they can.....it’s just he’s more likely to dictate that than most of our squad.

Your second point makes no sense. Whether it came from January when we were interested or now I t’s obviously HIS view of Villa and staying up on the last game of the season ain’t going to help all of the vision BS IF he’s our first signing lol.

Sign Edouard, Benrahma, Ramsdale etc FIRST before you sell him the vision play.

You are taking the piss.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, rayk said:

For what it’s worth, I think we wanted to sign him (for a second time) and at the moment he’s leaving us high and dry until this turns up for him....

19AF75C1-9BA9-4C21-AA9D-CE6B6C2D5535.jpeg

Her and her husband got done for noncing if I am not mistaken

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Her and her husband got done for noncing if I am not mistaken

Now that’s about the most interesting comment on here lol 

Please tell more. was Deadly the pimp?

6 minutes ago, rayk said:

Now that’s about the most interesting comment on here lol 

Please tell more. was Deadly the pimp?

Google Julie Wadsworth and Marc Draper and stick the story up as I am too thick, she got sent down for it 

page 100 really does go off with a bang!!

Edited by Follyfoot