Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

The thread is currently running around 12 pages a day, should it continue without resolution until the window SLAMS SHUT we could be looking at a near 700 page count. immortality beckons 

So basically then we are waiting for that fizzy red evil drink to have a major sales boost by a certain time or Rashica joins us? If so, all you youngsters out there who proclaim to support the Villa - stop drinking fizzy red bullock piss, you are damaging to our club! :rant:

• Haha 1

For all the hate RB Leipzig gets (some of it rightly so) it's not like as if they've done a Man City or PSG and spent billions on transfers. Their club record signing cost €30m (Naby Keita) and he's their only signing over €20m.

They have really good scouting and manage to snap up players before they make their big move, getting them for €10m-€15m and often much less than that. Only season where they spent a lot of money without also selling for a lot was in 16/17 when they were newly promoted to the Bundesliga. Boo! newly promoted club spending lots of money, boo! 

Yeah they are spending Red Bull money and I get why German fans don't like it due to the 51% rule they are cheating against. But it's not as if English clubs are spending their own money, it's loans from owners, banks and a comically inflated TV deal. 

£30m would be a club record for RB Leipzig, just as it would for us. Plastic club or not it's not as if they are spending money willy nilly.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Tbf they basically bought their way from division 4 didn't they? Didn’t Red Bull originally buy some pub team and changed the name to RBL? 

Yeah they started in 2009 but only started spending money on player during the 14/15 season when they were in the 2nd Bundesliga.

The season before that the spent a total of €3m and managed to snap up Yussuf Poulsen, Joshua Kimmich and Diego Demme for that money. No doubt they spent more money on salaries than any competitor thou.

20 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Very surprised we got so may pages in this thread , remember someone telling us a full window last summer about how we were signing a player called Leao , hardly the creator of this thread?

Hey @pete101 

That someone was me @AvfcRigo82 that created that thread too. Shame that one never happened.

You forgot to mention the summer window before that one where I also spent most of that stating that Grealish would be staying when almost everyone was on the 'Grealish was leaving' train and having none of it. 

Funny enough, 2 years down the line and we're discussing the same subject on that same player.

Your point is?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Tbf they basically bought their way from division 4 didn't they? Didn’t Red Bull originally buy some pub team and changed the name to RBL? 

I don't quite understand the reaction on them. Wolfsburg are owned by Volkswagen and Juventus by the Agnelli Family who founded Fiat.

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I don't quite understand the reaction on them. Wolfsburg are owned by Volkswagen and Juventus by the Agnelli Family who founded Fiat.

Because they are the car brand equivalent of Tesla. And from the Tesla capital of the world, I can state a lot of pricks drive Tesla. Nice cars mind.

Something feels off about that sentence, but I'm too tired to figure it out. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

13 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Hey @pete101 

That someone was me @AvfcRigo82 that created that thread too. Shame that one never happened.

You forgot to mention the summer window before that one where I also spent most of that stating that Grealish would be staying when almost everyone was on the 'Grealish was leaving' train and having none of it. 

Funny enough, 2 years down the line and we're discussing the same subject on that same player.

Your point is?

I'm surprised, it literally says it in my post