Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, rayk said:

@Follyfoot

Are you sure that’s her? The DM article says she was 60 in 2017 and Drapes is only 49 now....

No way, even with slap, is she 14 years older than Drapes in that picture.

I’m confused.

Hundred percent mate, scroll down the story and look at the picture below her naked next to a Christmas tree, She was about 35 at the time

7 minutes ago, rayk said:

@Follyfoot

Are you sure that’s her? The DM article says she was 60 in 2017 and Drapes is only 49 now....

No way, even with slap, is she 14 years older than Drapes in that picture.

I’m confused.

*Edit* just scrolled down the full DM article and there she is....so unless the DM got it wrong you’re right.

That’s her alright

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Hundred percent mate, scroll down the story and look at the picture below her naked next to a Christmas tree, She was about 35 at the time

Yeah just seen that. Drapes was 24 and she was 38!!

All in all just vile behaviour and shame it took until 2017 to convict them (her and her hubby, not her and Drapes!!!).

Edited by rayk

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

Yeah just seen that.

All I’m all just vile behaviour and shame it took until 2017 to convict them.

I’m amazed she got prosecuted at all, if her husband was not involved I doubt very much any of the children who were aged 13 to 15 at the time would’ve said anything about it.

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So utterly sick of people questioning his motivation based on nothing but hearsay. 

This is no different to ANY other signing. 

He's a professional footballer.  Like any other professional he'll look for the best deal available to him, and like any professional he'll do his job as well as he can in order to take his career as far as he can.  If we're a stepping stone, that's the way it will be and his service will be no different to many many great Villa servants who have gone before like Gareth Barry, Dwight Yorke, James Milner and countless others. 

None of them would have dreamed of playing for Villa and all of them would have gone straight to Man United if they got an offer from them at the same time as they signed for us. 

It's a professional game, that's the way it works. Other than for a tiny proportion of players they're all looking for the best deal they can at the biggest club they can play for. 

If you don't like that best go support some amateur sport.  This is just the way is is and always has been. 

Thank you for typing pretty much exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't be arsed to.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I’m amazed she got prosecuted at all, if her husband was not involved I doubt very much any of the children who were aged 13 to 15 at the time would’ve said anything about it.

Off topic now but that’s what abusers rely on.

7 minutes ago, rayk said:

Look at his agents comments.

And secondly, where has he or his agent said they anything to suggest he does??

His agents comments according to pretend media and social media commentators. 

No agent would ever come out and state his client doesn't want to play for a club who have put a massive transfer bid in with big wages. 

Not that anyone actually even knows if we have put a massive transfer bid in with big wages because that is also only according to pretend media and social media commentators. 

No one actually knows anything. Why can't you get that. It's all just rumour.

A am sure you are going to respond but I am finished with this utterly futile discussion now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

Off topic now but that’s what abusers rely on.

100 percent correct, Now back to the subject matter, when is this prat going to sign for us

Edited by Follyfoot

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So utterly sick of people questioning his motivation based on nothing but hearsay. 

This is no different to ANY other signing. 

He's a professional footballer.  Like any other professional he'll look for the best deal available to him, and like any professional he'll do his job as well as he can in order to take his career as far as he can.  If we're a stepping stone, that's the way it will be and his service will be no different to many many great Villa servants who have gone before like Gareth Barry, Dwight Yorke, James Milner and countless others. 

None of them would have dreamed of playing for Villa and all of them would have gone straight to Man United if they got an offer from them at the same time as they signed for us. 

It's a professional game, that's the way it works. Other than for a tiny proportion of players they're all looking for the best deal they can at the biggest club they can play for. 

If you don't like that best go support some amateur sport.  This is just the way is is and always has been. 

Personally though if he has his heart set on a move to CL club - I don't see him coming to a club who survived by 1 point in the PL.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

His agents comments according to pretend media and social media commentators. 

No agent would ever come out and state his client doesn't want to play for a club who have put a massive transfer bid in with big wages. 

Not that anyone actually even knows if we have put a massive transfer bid in with big wages because that is also only according to pretend media and social media commentators. 

No one actually knows anything. Why can't you get that. It's all just rumour.

A am sure you are going to respond but I am finished with this utterly futile discussion now. 

You seem to have got a monster bee in your bonnet then about a RUMOUR.

So we’re allowed to comment (90 odd pages) about the RUMOUR in a gushing way, but no one can raise even a slightest doubt even though we’ve recently been shafted by player motivation (RMC, Kalinic).

Arent we allowed to form an opinion based on a RUMOUr, and aren’t we allowed to be a little bit sceptical sometimes?

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

Personally though if he has his heart set on a move to CL club - I don't see him coming to a club who survived by 1 point in the PL.

That’s all I’ve been flipping saying lol!

Just now, hippo said:

He will if it's the best offer he gets.  The point is nobody knows.  We might not be in for him at all.  We may be in the middle of long and complicated negotiations with his club on the structure of the fee and him on his wages. 

There could be medical issues.  There maybe employment issues.  There maybe insurance issues. 

He may be looking at schools, talking to his family, talking to colleagues. 

We may only have made first contact yesterday.

We may be presenting the final deal to everyone tomorrow. 

He might have signed his contract 10 minutes ago. 

Does anyone have any idea how long a deal typically takes? Does anyone know how long a quick deal takes? Does anyone know how long a complicated deal takes. 

Is a quick deal 3 weeks and his press mate let it slip on day 1 so we're still really early into it? 

No one knows anything but everyone has an opinion on him, many of which are bad.  It's all just so dumb. 

• Like 1

Money talks. The PL is just as big a draw as the CL. Some players can have both of course.

I find it bizarre some of you think players will think a club is defined by where they finished. Is progression and ambition not possible? My God, can't you imagine any way a club can commuinicate that to a player? Do we have to sign players first or can we not demonstrate our intentions?

Rashica has not been quoted anywhere regarding Villa. All we have to go on by anybody with any clout is positive, and why not?

The Bremen ITKs you can take or leave but its better than nothing. The Kosovan guy is a solid link. The only people poo pooing this in the media are shit journalists peddling a tired, out of date narrative of Villa. Nothing of any consequence at all.

It may or may not happen. But there's absolutely nothing to say it won't as things stand. Nothing credible.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He will if it's the best offer he gets.  The point is nobody knows.  We might not be in for him at all.  We may be in the middle of long and complicated negotiations with his club on the structure of the fee and him on his wages. 

There could be medical issues.  There maybe employment issues.  There maybe insurance issues. 

He may be looking at schools, talking to his family, talking to colleagues. 

We may only have made first contact yesterday.

We may be presenting the final deal to everyone tomorrow. 

He might have signed his contract 10 minutes ago. 

Does anyone have any idea how long a deal typically takes? Does anyone know how long a quick deal takes? Does anyone know how long a complicated deal takes. 

Is a quick deal 3 weeks and his press mate let it slip on day 1 so we're still really early into it? 

No one knows anything but everyone has an opinion on him, many of which are bad.  It's all just so dumb. 

All true BUT his club said this OVER TWO WEEKS ago.

Milot Rashica has an agreement with a club, but Werder Bremen are yet to agree a transfer fee with the side in question, says club boss Frank Baumann.

Now if that is us then brilliant. Couldn’t be happier.

From what our German friends say about Leipzig wanting to underpay, then you add the historic quotes about Rachica wanting to play CL football, not wanting to play for a relegation club just who do you think that club is more likely to be.

Liepzig or Villa?

22 minutes ago, rayk said:

That’s all I’ve been flipping saying lol!

No, you were also saying that if he does join us he may take off and leave when the first offer from a bigger club comes along. There's so many ifs, buts and maybes that I don't even know where to begin.

Edited by Okonokos