Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

If he signs will you be quiet about him not wanting to play for us and enjoy it then.

If he shows the same sort of form as he has at Liepzig then yes.

If he turns out like Wes then of course they’ll be questions about his commitment.

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

My thoughts entirely. We are a perfect stepping stone for the big league if he’s got it in him. Not sure he’s the Calibre of player yet who can throw out that kind of demand, and FWIW we won’t be a relegation candidate next season.

Exactly if you aren't wanted by the biggest clubs around who are in the champions league every year in the top 5 leagues then your next best bet is a club like us who can pay your club and yourself enough to come and let you showcase your talents to those clubs that are in those positions.

Just now, rayk said:

If he shows the same sort of form as he has at Liepzig then yes.

If he turns out like Wes then of course they’ll be questions about his commitment.

He plays for Bremen.

If he tries as hard as Wes, he'll be fine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Enda said:

This thread just made me Google "what's noncing" on a work computer.

Please for your own sake do not trade jobs.

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

No, you were also saying that if he does join us he may take off and leave when the first offer from a bigger club comes along. There's so many ifs, buts and maybes that I don't even know where to begin.

Oh blimey, give me a break. The central point was Hippos point.

But yeah, if he Thought he was good enough to play CL before he came  / didn’t really want to come apart from the £££ then of course he’ll be off first chance he gets unless he falls in love with a proper Balti.

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He plays for Bremen.

If he tries as hard as Wes, he'll be fine.

Haha..yeah slip of the tongue.

As for Wes, Heskey tried hard but was still pants. Wes heading in that direction. 

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

102 pages and counting.

No stopping us now.

21398.gif

Anybody ever been to the crooked house, this is a rip off of it.

Oh my god all this chat about a players motivations, what are we only signing lifelong Villa fans now? Of course he'd choose Leipzig over us given the chance, what are we even discussing this for? It's like being annoyed they someone like Grealish would choose Man Utd over whatever team finished 17th in the German league, it's crazy 

One of our most successful signings over the last decade was Benteke and he thought he was joining a London team and openly spoke about his desire to play for Arsenal

Players move where they think will be best for their careers, I'd seriously question the motivations of any player that would choose us over Champions League semi finalists, that player is showing a huge lack of ambition. If those Champions League semi finalists decline to make an acceptable offer then we have a chance. 

This is true of EVERY PLAYER WE WILL SIGN. Hell there's even question marks about whether our talisman and lifelong fan of the club would leave for Champions League football, let alone some guy that's probably never seen us play 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Over 100 pages of tits, w4nking, fish puns, women in pants and nonces. This thread is too much. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Don't forget counting how many pages it is long. That's a few pages worth. 

8 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Over 100 pages of tits, w4nking, fish puns, women in pants and nonces. This thread is too much. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Destined to go down in VT lore, everybody will be reminiscing, do you remember the good old days of the Milot Rashica thread, over 10000 pages of tits, w4nking, fish puns, women in pants and nonces - them were the days.

Has he signed yet?