Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

27 caps for Kosovo since 2016 and also likely to be a club record signing. Can't see WP being a issue here.

He aims for a top Bundesliga and CL side rather that a relegation candidate PL club even thou we'll be offering him more money. I have no issue with that.

Just now, sne said:

27 caps for Kosovo since 2016 and also likely to be a club record signing. Can't see WP being a issue here.

He aims for a top Bundesliga and CL side rather that a relegation candidate PL club even thou we'll be offering him more money. I have no issue with that.

Guessing we'll have to sell him the idea that in the Premier League he will have an even bigger platform to be noticed by even bigger clubs?

Hopefully he signs and that would have just been a con. Then he becomes an integral part of our team which pushes and achieves top 6/Europe in the next few years. 😎 Along with Jack.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Guessing we'll have to sell him the idea that in the Premier League he will have an even bigger platform to be noticed by even bigger clubs?

Hopefully he signs and that would have just been a con. Then he becomes an integral part of our team which pushes and achieves top 6/Europe in the next few years. 😎 Along with Jack.

Yeah hopefully we can do that. Currently thou Red Bull Leipzig and the CL is a bigger pull I imagine.

Since we are a somewhat unknown club these days and we have a fairly unknown manager we really need to make a couple of statement signings for us to become an interesting options.

We have history an bla bla but no one cares about that, it was before they were born. Aston Villa as a club has fallen off the map. There are tons of people around my age (35-45) in Sweden who follow Villa, never met anyone under 25 here who does. They exist of course (likely because their dad does) but few and far between.

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah hopefully we can do that. Currently thou Red Bull Leipzig and the CL is a bigger pull I imagine.

Since we are a somewhat unknown club these days and we have a fairly unknown manager we really need to make a couple of statement signings for us to become an interesting options.

We have history an bla bla but no one cares about that, it was before they were born. Aston Villa as a club has fallen off the map. There are tons of people around my age (35-45) in Sweden who follow Villa, never met anyone under 25 here who does. They exist of course (likely because their dad does) but few and far between.

Speaking of RB Leipzig bravo this man

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewHaigh/status/1295827167704743936

• Like 4

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Which is...? 

Leipzig's CL run, and how much extra funds they can get from prize money. €12m for semi finalists, missing out on €4m not reaching the final. That might have been the difference, to buying him or not. 

Maybe, I'm just guessing

26 minutes ago, omariqy said:

What plane? Where? How many chairs?

Didn't realise he's not been on here for over 5 years, Only seems like yesterday when tracking Lerners jet to see OGS. 

• Like 1