Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

I thought these TBTs were always "throwback THURSDAY". Today is Tuesday. This has turned my world and belief system completely upside down!

He used it wrong, it's really "throwback to...". Should have been followed by an event. Very interesting timing nevertheless.

I do wonder how much players with connections to transfer targets get in their ears about a move. I'm sure something would said but I could see it being a bit taboo. With such a massive decision to make I probably wouldn't appreciate a mate being put up to talking me into a move by their manager. 

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Well I am not going to go running onto a forum and reveal the identity of the person that has passed on info. Even I know you're not that stupid Ben!  It's called discretion.

You don't have to believe me and I am not forcing anyone too for that matter.

I am happy to pay £250 to Villa Talk or Acorns if I am proved wrong.

As I've mentioned previously, I've been posting on this forum for many years and I gain no benefit in making up some ITK bullshit.  End of.

Oh so the thread has been created based on a bit of ITK! I didn’t realise this.  It’s not willy nilly after all!!

The plot thickens.

Is this player any good?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Well I am not going to go running onto a forum and reveal the identity of the person that has passed on info. Even I know you're not that stupid Ben!  It's called discretion.

You don't have to believe me and I am not forcing anyone too for that matter.

I am happy to pay £250 to Villa Talk or Acorns if I am proved wrong.

As I've mentioned previously, I've been posting on this forum for many years and I gain no benefit in making up some ITK bullshit.  End of.

Bloody hell Andy you’ve upped the stakes, I only offered you a pint if you’re right! 🍺  I wouldn’t want you to be £250 light and no beer either. 🤣  Get that contract signed Jack there’s serious dosh and beer at stake!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Oh so the thread has been created based on a bit of ITK! I didn’t realise this.  It’s not willy nilly after all!!

The plot thickens.

Is this player any good?

They're talking about Grealish not leaving.

• Haha 1