Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Wolves failed FFP 

So are we at this rate. 

23 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Wolves 😂. You really are believing their hype. 

I thinknyou need to be realistic wolves are a attractive club at present

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I think he will. 

He might be. He might not be. Either way it may explain why (if) we are looking at a guy who plays a similar position.

Preparing for Grealish eventually not being here seems prudent

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He will be here.

As I stated in the Grealish thread, I cannot see anyone giving us £80m for him unless Man City, R. Madrid etc do it.

It's more certain him staying than it is leaving.

I'm happy you're so confident. Unfortunately your opinion is based on a hunch and not much more. But see above for my answer anyway.

I'll believe it when the transfer window closes and he's still here.

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He might be. He might not be. Either way it may explain why (if) we are looking at a guy who plays a similar position.

Preparing for Grealish eventually not being here seems prudent

I'm happy you're so confident. Unfortunately your opinion is based on a hunch and not much more. But see above for my answer anyway.

I'll believe it when the transfer window closes and he's still here.

Incorrect, but you are entitled to your opinion which is fair enough.

Fwiw, I get no personal gain from being right or wrong.

Leipzig is his preferred destination it appears but they cannot currently afford him. If he comes here it will be for money only IMO and I’m not sure that is a good thing. Don’t know enough about him other than he’s been on our radar for a season now. 

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Leipzig is his preferred destination it appears but they cannot currently afford him. If he comes here it will be for money only IMO and I’m not sure that is a good thing. Don’t know enough about him other than he’s been on our radar for a season now. 

Apparently Emil Forsberg who's been on his way out for more than a year has shaken off his injury troubles and is in great form so if he isn't sold their need for Rashica isn't as big.

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Incorrect, but you are entitled to your opinion which is fair enough.

It's not incorrect though is it. It's based on your opinion that nobody is going to pay what we want for Jack.

Which is fine. it's a valid opinion and I understand it. And I really hope you're right. But unless there's some evidence you have that you haven't told us about or I've missed then it is based on a hunch.

Edited by Stevo985

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

That's certainly a factor to be taken into consideration - we need to be concerned about the attitude and motivation of the players we sign, and if his heart isn't in the move, then we really shouldn't be going for him IMO. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, thabucks said:

money you say, why not? miss the days of the foreign badge kissing mercenary, like the 'white feather' and his sort, football was far more simple in those days 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

But we didn't, Wolves did. They might have sell players especially if qualify for Europe 

Our books havent released yet so there is a good opportunity we will. 

Im sure i read wolves only got a big fine?

49 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Potential champions league football, world class manager and some players who could be world class within 1 to 2 years (Adama and Jimenez), yep... it's all hype :D 

I’m not saying that they’re not not doing well and could do even better. But to suggest that if they want a player then we have no chance is just over the top. Lots of potential yes, but is yet to be realised. They’ve just finished 7th, which is pretty good, for them. Let’s not pretend they’ve just finished 6 points above Liverpool and are in the CL final. 

• Like 1

Wolves won't be spending any big money on anybody unless they sell for even bigger money. The cheating doghead scum.

We can though. We're good boys.

Rashica would be ace. I'm 100% convinced Grealish should and will play as a free roaming #10 linking everything up, with better players ahead of him than we've had. Therefore we need another front 3. Rashica could be one of them.

He may want to go to Leipzig, but the PL is a huge draw. If we really are after him, it's perfectly feasible.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’m not saying that they’re not not doing well and could do even better. But to suggest that if they want a player then we have no chance is just over the top. Lots of potential yes, but is yet to be realised. They’ve just finished 7th, which is pretty good, for them. Let’s not pretend they’ve just finished 6 points above Liverpool and are in the CL final. 

Yeah, i agree to an extent. The original comment was to not believe their hype though. I don't think they are over-hyped at the moment. I think there is a solid foundation for optimism for them (as much as it annoys me to say :D). They have ALOT that would be attractive to incoming players over us though unfortunately at this moment in time.

I don't see Rashica as a solid link yet as its only come from BM who are clickbait merchants, but if it were true we have one thing going for us and that is that Wolves are overstacked in wide areas and we could play the "you'd start every game card"... 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So are we at this rate. 

I thinknyou need to be realistic wolves are a attractive club at present

I don’t disagree with that Dem but in my opinion, they’re not a team we can’t compete with in the transfer market.