Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

20 million plus PR add ons = Undisclosed fee, I hear an enquiry has been made and a bid is being prepared and finalised this evening to be potentially launched tomorrow

14 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Well that's changed things 

So he knows Villa want him but got his pricing info from the BBC. I smell something.

I don't know why people are saying they'd be happy with this if we buy two strikers. We won't be buying two, we have Wes coming back and play one up front. I'm expecting one striker coming in. I think those expecting two will be disappointed. 

• Like 3

That YouTube video is very unimpressive. Predominantly tap-ins and 6 yard line headers. Not one goal (in the first half of the video, got bored after that) was self created and we just aren't going to give him that level of service and chances on a plate. If we sign two great wingers then he might be an option off the bench, but not for 20+ million for me.

9 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Really strange every club seem to hate us. I mean it’s Brentford come on.. I didn’t even care to even acknowledge them as a club before Dean entered the picture. 

Hogan, Konsa, Smith.... chasing two more I can’t say I blame them really.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lomaski said:

That YouTube video is very unimpressive. Predominantly tap-ins and 6 yard line headers. Not one goal (in the first half of the video, got bored after that) was self created and we just aren't going to give him that level of service and chances on a plate. If we sign two great wingers then he might be an option off the bench, but not for 20+ million for me.

Any striker we'd be linked to sign with will have mostly tap in finishes, even Abraham. That's a good thing. We create a lot of chances. There aren't too many strikers like prime Benteke out there just scoring goals on his own.

Just now, Keyblade said:

Any striker we'd be linked to sign with will have mostly tap in finishes, even Abraham. That's a good thing. We create a lot of chances. There aren't too many strikers like prime Benteke out there just scoring goals on his own.

Our strikers are not missing tap ins, we don’t create chances like that. 

Â